poison

srg

found this in river, the water looks fine ! and it was a big hit at the meeting. what was in the tube ?

Attachments

• IMG_1684.JPG
    IMG_1684.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 178
Re: posion

with my microscopic photo explorer I was able to open the file....

It said ... "nothing here dude... it's a O Kb file"

brooklynct2003 said:
with my microscopic photo explorer I was able to open the file....

It said ... "nothing here dude... it's a O Kb file"
............Gil I was just looking at your collection of machines do you have a favorite that you use most often.?

............Gil I was just looking at your collection of machines do you have a favorite that you use most often.?
[/quote]

Rusty, too early to say on the DFX, haven't used it yet, but up until now, I'd say my XLT was my favorite. I would guess the DFX will become my favorite once I get to use it and it's advanced features.

think I got the pic to work? still cant figure out spell check :lol: :?:

brooklynct2003 said:

Rusty, too early to say on the DFX, haven't used it yet, but up until now, I'd say my XLT was my favorite. I would guess the DFX will become my favorite once I get to use it and it's advanced features.
[/quote].......I know what your saying I love my XLT Besides Spittire it's my best friend :lol:

srg said:
think I got the pic to work? still cant figure out spell check :lol: :?:

Much better on the picture :yes: But I have no idea what it is :(

rustynail1 said:
brooklynct2003 said:

.......I know what your saying I love my XLT Besides Spittire it's my best friend :lol:
[/quote]

Rusty, you are sooooooo sweet.........can I have your XLT?????

Back
Top Bottom