Vaccine Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
USDA study indicates 60% of the deer population in Michigan test positive for covid.

Another dimension to think about.

And the rest of the story.

https://www.aphis.usda.gov/animal_health/one_health/downloads/qa-covid-white-tailed-deer-study.pdf

People have the tendency to post ONLY the information that supports their agendas. I say post the entire information and let each person decided for themselves. COVID came from an animal, a bat, in the first place. Should be obvious that if a bat had it, Why would it seem so odd that an animal may get infected?

Lol mutate. What do you think the flu bug does every year? Hence getting the a yearly flu shot. Because it’s never the same bug.

Just an honest question, how would they know if someone who hunted in the woods got infected from deer or other people ?

It's enough to be on guard about ticks so as to avoid getting Lyme disease.

(got to run soon, will check back later to see if anyone knows or not)

And the rest of the story.

https://www.aphis.usda.gov/animal_health/one_health/downloads/qa-covid-white-tailed-deer-study.pdf

People have the tendency to post ONLY the information that supports their agendas. I say post the entire information and let each person decided for themselves. COVID came from an animal, a bat, in the first place. Should be obvious that if a bat had it, Why would it seem so odd that an animal may get infected?

I don't have an agenda. simply posted information.

what is your agenda?

Lol mutate. What do you think the flu bug does every year? Hence getting the a yearly flu shot. Because it’s never the same bug.

Maybe not the same bug as last season, but not a whole new strain. <--- the difference.

LOL. OK technically mutate is probably not the proper word because a flu virus shifts/drifts requiring a change in the vaccination to match the changed strained. As used with the COVID virus, a mutation is referring more to a whole new virus with unknown potential. They know what to expect out of the different strains the annual flu "drifts/shifts".

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/change.htm

The source you are getting the info from is just throwing numbers out there for anyone to believe.

Before I would believe them I need to see proof of what they are saying.

Do you actually know of anyone that really died from what they are calling covid?

Please, leave your conspiracy theories at home. They don't belong here. There is plenty of evidence around the world showing that this virus has killed ten and hundreds of thousands.

Just an honest question, how would they know if someone who hunted in the woods got infected from deer or other people ?

It's enough to be on guard about ticks so as to avoid getting Lyme disease.

(got to run soon, will check back later to see if anyone knows or not)

You could if the deer was to sneeze or cough on you. The virus is spread mostly by droplets from the infected respiratory system.

I don't have an agenda. simply posted information.

what is your agenda?

The only agenda I have is to provide as honest of information I know or can find and to try and deflate all the false information being served.

I've just been amazed at the outright false information coming from what seems like intelligent people.

Do you actually know of anyone that really died from what they are calling covid?

Yes I do!

And these continued Conspiracy Theories cheapen his loss to his friends and family and hundreds of thousands other Covid deaths!!

Sure just as long as they also refuse cancer treatment for smokers, heart bypass for obese people, treatment for drug addicts etc........

Smokers pay higher premiums for health insurance, maybe they will start charging higher premiums for unvaccinated folks.

The only agenda I have is to provide as honest of information I know or can find and to try and deflate all the false information being served.

I've just been amazed at the outright false information coming from what seems like intelligent people.

i don't recall posting false information.

i don't recall posting false information.

LOL, and I don't remember saying you did?

You're the one that asked me the question about what my agenda was, I was simply answering your question.

I have just been amazed that people actually think people are not dying from COVID. What if you had to watch your mother take her last breath from complications of COVID, and then have someone call you a "sheep" and tell you you were lied to about what caused her death. Yeah, I'd be a little bent myself.

I am on my 7th day with covid. I had a positive test Monday. Symptoms started last Sunday. Treatments the healthcare system uses only treat symptoms not the disease. Any medicine prescribed for covid is only a guess at something that might help. This is what all the peer reviewed medical literature actually states.

Do you really believe they're lying about the number of deaths? I not only know many but have seen the bodies personally. Of course, you can deny it and make the claim the death certificates have been falsified, but you're really getting into the realm of delusional paranoia here.

Pretty easy for even an amateur to walk in the ICU and see half the patients intubated to know they have COVID.

Yes they are lying about numbers.
I know one person if they claimed covid on the death certificate, it is a lie...that is unless our brother got it 6 years before it became popular. That is not just my opinion, it is the whole families opinion. A brother and a sister believe about the covid scare. My other brother and I don't believe the lies going around about it.

I know quite a few people that died in the last year and 7 months, and doubt any are covid related, more to do with health issues.

As far as someone incubated in a tent does NOT mean that they have covid, because if that was the case my brother must of had covid 56 years ago when he had pneunonia and spent a week or so in the hospital.

Yes they are lying about numbers.
I know one person if they claimed covid on the death certificate, it is a lie...that is unless our brother got it 6 years before it became popular. That is not just my opinion, it is the whole families opinion. A brother and a sister believe about the covid scare. My other brother and I don't believe the lies going around about it.

I know quite a few people that died in the last year and 7 months, and doubt any are covid related, more to do with health issues.

As far as someone incubated in a tent does NOT mean that they have covid, because if that was the case my brother must of had covid 56 years ago when he had pneunonia and spent a week or so in the hospital.

There is little that can be done to show how many deaths from COVID are actually from it as you well know, so that is strictly opinion.

When you have an ICU full of incubated patients with pneumonia in the summer, and the doctors are calling it COVID, It doesn't take a genius to figure out there is a very high chance it is in fact COVID related. I have seen this several times even in our small city of 28k. At one point, several times, we had no patients in the ICU that were not on incubation for COVID related phenomena. Leaving no beds for regular cases.

Yes, I'm sure there has been many claims of COVID when they were not sure, or even just because they can make sure the costs are covered, but I'm pretty sure the vast majority of claimed COVID related deaths, are in fact COVID related.

If you take the politics out of the COVID pandemic you find there is more than enough factual science to show what is real, and what is not.

As I said I have no dog in this fight, so I have no motive to not be truthful. I've been vaccinated so I have no reason to care what anyone else believes. I simply want people to know the facts since there are more than enough people spreading false information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom