Great day at 1928 school.

too bad about the rub on that 21-D merc. That's a good coin in that condition

This school is not in the greatest area so i went early . Was not expecting to much because the guy that gave me permission was telling me there had been some fill brought in and i noticed the sidewalks had been replaced and there was fill along them. so i started between the sidewalk and the building and the amount of garbage had the equinox going bonkers. So i moved to the other side of the sidewalk where the fill tapered off . I took a few steps and the 800 gave me the sweet sound of silver . So things were looking better. Then 3-4 swings the 800 was really singing to me and out popped Ben and so did the smile on my face. This placed obviously had not ever had been detected. This was all dug on Friday and i went back sunday and dug three more silvers not shown. The barber dime was dug by my daughter on a different hunt. Thanks for looking . HHView attachment 449506

View attachment 449507

View attachment 449508

View attachment 449509

View attachment 449510

View attachment 449511

View attachment 449512

View attachment 449513

View attachment 449514

View attachment 449515

View attachment 449516

View attachment 449517

View attachment 449518

View attachment 449519

View attachment 449520

View attachment 449521

View attachment 449522

View attachment 449523

View attachment 449524

View attachment 449525

“... not in the greatest area...” - north end?

Awesome silver score, congrats on all the shiny and a key date Merc. She looks to be in good shape. The tokens are a cool find as well as the rest of the goodies. Great site you have there. Good luck Mark

Awesome silver score, congrats on all the shiny and a key date Merc. She looks to be in good shape. The tokens are a cool find as well as the rest of the goodies. Great site you have there. Good luck Mark
Thanks! The tokens are cool but i just recently dug my rarest token and will try to get it posted sometime this week. 1846 Slave token.

Congrats on your courage and your amazing finds . I have yet to find a spot that plentiful
but I'm still hoping . Congrats to your daughter on finding that nice Barber also .I really enjoyed the pictures of all the finds .

Congrats on your courage and your amazing finds . I have yet to find a spot that plentiful
but I'm still hoping . Congrats to your daughter on finding that nice Barber also .I really enjoyed the pictures of all the finds .

Thank you. As long as a person gets up early and gets to the questionable areas trouble usually don't show up until later in the day. I never knew she could jump so high:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom