Caution OBN

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
Found it Caught in JULY 2021 , I guess the fake news is posting scary stuff from the past , to scare everyone , Bull sharks are running the Chesapeake Bay OBN .

Last edited:
Not To Worry

I thought the story was current , it happened to be old news from 2018 :dash2::laughing: Don't want to scare Joe out of the Chesapeake , but he's got to know of the danger's out their ! FOUND IT 8 footer caught down
near Solomons Island Southern Md . July 2021

Last edited:
I thought the story was current , it happened to be old news from 2018 :dash2::laughing: Don't want to scare Joe out of the Chesapeake , but he's got to know of the danger's out their !

No harm in posting what you posted Earl... I'm sure that wasn't the only large bull shark that visits Chesapeake Bay... I mean it is a breeding area for them... :yes:

Thanks Buddy, Never to cautious. Not heard of any sightings this year but have previous. This year seems to be the year of the dolphins.

Here it is current July 2021 8 foot Bull Shark Joe not so fast !

The pick was a 8 foot bull shark caught down by Solomons Island , he had it towed in using a truck tied to a hitch , here ya go Joe , have you hunted down their bro . ? Caught in July PS Joe - ya better stay out of that neck deep water , because they just don't bite & run , they stay around , till there is no more left buddy !:shock::heybud::snapoutofit:

Attachments

• P1010349.jpg
    P1010349.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 521
Ron

Looks like you all have company in South Santa Rosa Ca . to , 9 foot Tiger Sharks hanging out at the fishing peer :shock: Its a poor pick , but you can catch the real pick on FB . ps KOB Howboughtit :sneaking::yikes:

Attachments

• P1010351.jpg
    P1010351.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 504
Looks like you all have company in South Santa Rosa Ca . to , 9 foot Tiger Sharks hanging out at the fishing peer :shock: Its a poor pick , but you can catch the real pick on FB . ps KOB Howboughtit :sneaking::yikes:

Sorry Earl, but Navarre Beach is in Florida!

We do having many sharks right here in the Monterey Bay.

Surfy , are you ok ? Do we need to have an intervention ? Send in Seal Team 6 to rescue you from your home & laptop ? Give it a rest bro. Get some fresh air outside. Please don't become a hermit crab.

Ps....Sharks can be found in literally any body of water throughout the world. Well.....because they live in the water.

The pick was a 8 foot bull shark caught down by Solomons Island , he had it towed in using a truck tied to a hitch , here ya go Joe , have you hunted down their bro . ? Caught in July PS Joe - ya better stay out of that neck deep water , because they just don't bite & run , they stay around , till there is no more left buddy !:shock::heybud::snapoutofit:

Earl.... Joe told me he was going to send a limo to pick you up.. said he has a nice new chum bag that you can use when you guys hunt his hotspots... :yes:

On another note a past member WThesing who was also a diver said when you dip your toes in the water any sharks out there know you are there even from miles away... if you are worried about sharks then become a dry sand hunter :D

Thanks Buddy, Never to cautious. Not heard of any sightings this year but have previous. This year seems to be the year of the dolphins.
It hasn't been "the year of the Dolphins" in a few decades. :roll: :(

Surfy , are you ok ? Do we need to have an intervention ? Send in Seal Team 6 to rescue you from your home & laptop ? Give it a rest bro. Get some fresh air outside. Please don't become a hermit crab.

Ps....Sharks can be found in literally any body of water throughout the world. Well.....because they live in the water.
:dingding::rofl::snapoutofit:

Ron

Ok my fault , I googled South Santa Rosa and CALIFORNIA came up , i did not google that beach , Kob you need some neck deep hunts like Joe :laughing: , Joe you send a limo here , better be some hot chic's in it , otherwise , my next Limo ride with be to Glen Burnie from Delaware :lol: to lay down 6 feet under . Craig all work & no play makes Jack a dull boy :lol: Felix , how's the gold lately ? Kob , cut the grass, trimmed, washed clothes today , hunting is not much here , doing other things , happy hunting everybody :D PS remember , no woman here that cooks, cleans , & washes clothes , you all have it made ! Except Craig , he does it all :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

It hasn't been "the year of the Dolphins" in a few decades. :roll: :(

Let me be a little more detailed on that, In the Chesapeake Bay. Hundreds of them have been seen this summer in the bay.. Not normal for this area.

Earl i'm up on the latest

And I use to hunt chin deep.. until I fell into a hole..

Attachments

• OBN-0004 (2).jpg
    OBN-0004 (2).jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 379

That's generally true... Even the Arctic has Greenland sharks.. Except where I hunt. Any fish bigger than your pinky finger ain't gonna last long.

:D PS remember , no woman here that cooks, cleans , & washes clothes , you all have it made ! Except Craig , he does it all :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Keep looking out the window Earl, she will be walking up the drive shortly.
Take a trip to Pattaya or something similar. Live it up a little while you can.

Ok my fault , I googled South Santa Rosa and CALIFORNIA came up , i did not google that beach , Kob you need some neck deep hunts like Joe :laughing: , Joe you send a limo here , better be some hot chic's in it , otherwise , my next Limo ride with be to Glen Burnie from Delaware :lol: to lay down 6 feet under . Craig all work & no play makes Jack a dull boy :lol: Felix , how's the gold lately ? Kob , cut the grass, trimmed, washed clothes today , hunting is not much here , doing other things , happy hunting everybody :D PS remember , no woman here that cooks, cleans , & washes clothes , you all have it made ! Except Craig , he does it all :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I don't care that she doesn't cook... I enjoy cooking Earl and I also know if I cook she can't poison me that way :laughing:

Get the shot... start to live... :yes:

Back
Top Bottom