Forum Members Google Map

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
Here ya go everyone. A "new" forum member map, since the old one is not functioning properly.

I think the images for this map need to be hosted somewhere else on the web, and we're not sure of the size they need to be yet.

http://metaldetectingforum.com/vbgooglemapme.php

Ask here in this thread if you need some help. Enjoy! ;)

I got a my brain headache messing with it. But I am fairly close to my location. So thats good enuff for me. Enjoyable to mess around in. Thanks.

I had no luck. I pushed my pin. clicked added entry. I got a 'cannot access XML file.

Any idea what I did wrong ?

Hmmm.... I'll have Vlad check it out.

Maybe the plugin got messed up with the upgrade.

it says I dont have permission to access that page??

Deep silver, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks for letting us know this, we had to reset the Supporter permissions. Should be fixed now.

But there is still a problem because out of 22 members only 11 are loading on the map.

Bad news... they're saying on the vBulletin support forum that the Google Map doesn't work with 3.7.0 :no:

I'm sure it will eventually. The map is what they call a vb "plugin" and the creator is working on it.

Sorry guys, it hasn't worked since we upgraded vBulletin.

We're waiting for them to upgrade the Google map software.

Back
Top Bottom