Winning a $380,000 Lambo...Priceless!

Ah, I remember hearing about this. :roll:Well, at least it wasn't actually new.

Thanks for the post. Sure black ice!!:no: More like zero driving skills. The top of a crest in a turn, rear wheel drive with all that horsepower and no skills equals car in the field.He would have been better off with the "A dog ran in front of the car" excuse. :lol:

Thanks for the post. Sure black ice!!:no: More like zero driving skills. The top of a crest in a turn, rear wheel drive with all that horsepower and no skills equals car in the field.He would have been better off with the "A dog ran in front of the car" excuse. :lol:

I read a couple of different stories about this.

“We were coming up a hill, going around a corner; and as soon as we came up the hill, we either hit some black ice or loose gravel or something, and all of a sudden we just started spinning,” Dopp said. “We ended up in a field, and I back-ended a couple of fence posts.”

I believe he mentioned somewhere in another story that he hit a curve at about 50 MPH when it mysteriously got away from him.

I think it was a loose nut behind the wheel, if you ask me.

It cost him $3500 for insurance on this thing for I guess about 6 months, which he was smart enough to buy, and he will still have to pay $1000 out of pocket to get this thing fixed.

Idiot.

Back
Top Bottom