WSA II XL and 9 Inch Coil

Thebigd81

For those who have the WSA II XL's what do you think about them? For those who have used both coils how do you like the 9 compared to the 11?

I decided it was time to grab them both and was wondering how others liked them

Thanks

I don't have the headphones so I can't help you there.

But I do have both coils and I am glad I do. I do wish the 9 inch coil was a bit smaller or elliptical or something so the difference from the 11" was more significant. But still, I regularly encounter situations where one is better than the other and I am glad I have both. Swapping them is pretty easy too.

I don't have the headphones so I can't help you there.

But I do have both coils and I am glad I do. I do wish the 9 inch coil was a bit smaller or elliptical or something so the difference from the 11" was more significant. But still, I regularly encounter situations where one is better than the other and I am glad I have both. Swapping them is pretty easy too.

That was a big reason why I waiting so long to get the 9. Only being a little smaller instead of a 6 inch coil or butterfly/elliptical wasn't enough to make me buy one right away.

That was a big reason why I waiting so long to get the 9. Only being a little smaller instead of a 6 inch coil or butterfly/elliptical wasn't enough to make me buy one right away.

Don't quote me on this, but I am under the impression that there won't ever be a smaller coil than the 9" because that is the smallest possible given the amount of necessary onboard electronics.

So it might be the case that there isn't a smaller coil to wait for :/

Don't quote me on this, but I am under the impression that there won't ever be a smaller coil than the 9" because that is the smallest possible given the amount of necessary onboard electronics.

So it might be the case that there isn't a smaller coil to wait for :/

That makes sense and to be honest I was never a fan of 6 inch coils but I'd love a butterfly coil.

For those who have the WSA II XL's what do you think about them? For those who have used both coils how do you like the 9 compared to the 11?

I decided it was time to grab them both and was wondering how others liked them

Thanks

The XP WSA II XL's are good quality headphones if you like full-sized headphones for the XP DEUS II. Made very nice and sound good!

I have both coils and the wsa xl headphones. The headphones are great! I ended up accidentally digging a target in a ground wasp nest. Needless to say I grabbed the first thing I could to swat them away and they came apart. After hitting some brush and branches while swatting the bees. After the aftermath I was able to snap them back together with no broken parts.

The sound quality is excellent and battery lasts all day.

9 inch coil good for trashy ground and right areas. I personally don't recommend them for wide open areas as you have to swing allot more carefully. I have missed a silver coin that my buddy found Afterwards with his 11 inch coil. But like anything you just get used to what you have. It's nice to have both imo

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

I have the headphones, hunted all week in England a few weeks ago, 10 hours+ per day for a week and they were comfortable and had zero issues. The wireless headphones, probe and Deus2 make an awesome detecting machine IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom