My 1916d merc is back from graders!!!

gseuser

Elite Member
Hello everyone! Yesterday I got the call that my coin was back in from PCGS so I went to pick it up today and well, here it is in all its glory!!!

Im extremely blessed and lucky to have found such a rare coin. Thank you all for the kind words and affirmation. Im also happy it received VF even though i knew it would come back environmentally damaged. HH to All!!!!

Attachments

• obverse graded merc.JPG
    obverse graded merc.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 548
  • reverse graded merc.JPG
    reverse graded merc.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 552
Thanks for sharing , that did not take them long .
What did it set you back? Musta been hard to drop that thing in the mail.
Amaizing lifetime find .. you have the right to brag and re-tell that hunting story as many times as you like until your dead .
Just amaizing !

Hec yeah probably even better than you thought it would grade!

I found a 1916 merc this year too...just wrong mint mark...lol

CONGRATS ON YOURS!:cool:

Thanks for sharing , that did not take them long .
What did it set you back? Musta been hard to drop that thing in the mail.
Amaizing lifetime find .. you have the right to brag and re-tell that hunting story as many times as you like until your dead .
Just amaizing !

It took just over a month from drop off at the people who sent it off till I came back and picked it up. Yes this story will be retold so many times in my life:lol:

It took just over a month from drop off at the people who sent it off till I came back and picked it up. Yes this story will be retold so many times in my life:lol:

Huge congrats, thats how my epic hunt thread is, I go back and look sometimes... did I tell you I found a morgan dollar? :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom