No silver--Just $27.00 in Clad

Today, I was hoping to find just that one lonely piece of silver, but it never happened. However, since I went over my posting target of $25 in clad, I decided to post my finds.

My first stop was an older small park that did not produce much so I departed early due to rain. I then went to sports field and the clad finds were lucrative. The field section itself was actually sparse with targets so I worked the outer banks and hillsides and that is were the gravy came in.

All-in-all, a good day for clad stabbing with finding about $27.00 in total. A lot of digging in finding those 91 quarters but it was most enjoyable.

Thanks for stopping by to checkout my post!

Wow, killer day in clad.

You use a probe for poppong them? Otherwise like Trapper eluded to, thats a lot of digging

Thank you!

A very nice clad haul...….very few places like that left nowadays.

Thanks diggin4clad! The past couple of hunts I found $18 and $16 today. Every time I get one of those rare $25+ days I think it might be one of the last. But I have to say, the ground conditions have been prime, with the grass low, moist and dormant, I am able to get that extra 1-2" in ground depth, with has helped a lot.

Wow, killer day in clad.

You use a probe for poppong them? Otherwise like Trapper eluded to, thats a lot of digging

Thanks Big Treble! Depending on location, may use the Lesche, Predator; or a very small crowbar for shallow coin popping. But the main thing is, I don't go down on my knees, I squat instead....fast, safe and very efficient....at least for me.

Back
Top Bottom