Trifecta, Double Barbers and 2,000th Silver Coin Milestone

Awesome milestone Jason. A huge ATTABOY with a double congrats.2,000 silvers is way out of reach for most of us these days. I only have 1700 and change to catch up with you. haha. Another fine week of hunting and as always a good report & pics. Good luck, Mark

Awesome silver count, congrats! Not just the eye popping numbers but the amount of time invested, finding new areas, getting permissions, etc.
Thanks for sharing all the photos, they are really enjoyed.

Very impressive silver count for ten years ! Here's to the next 10 years , Congrats !
Thank you!
Wow Jam what a milestone. Congratulations!
Thanks
2,000 :shock: in ten years :shock:

:bowdown:
:D
Dang! Nice HUGE shiny coin total, and your other finds look good! That insulator is white porcelain, clear glaze, used for low voltage applications on the outside of buildings or inside attics, etc.
Thanks and appreciate the info on the insulator.
Wow!! Congrats!
Thanks
Congrats on all the great finds! 28 silvers for 2021 is absolutely killing it!
Edit: 2000 silver coins in ten years, WOW, were any of those worth big bucks?
Thanks! Probably the 2 best were a 1923-s SLQ and an 1896-s Barber dime
Congrats again Jason on your 2000th silver. You just keep killing it. I should have an Etrac soon. Hope I find that deep park silver too...
Thanks and good luck with your etrac when it arrives.
Awesome milestone Jason. A huge ATTABOY with a double congrats.2,000 silvers is way out of reach for most of us these days. I only have 1700 and change to catch up with you. haha. Another fine week of hunting and as always a good report & pics. Good luck, Mark
Thanks Mark, I appreciate it. Good luck out there.
Awesome silver count, congrats! Not just the eye popping numbers but the amount of time invested, finding new areas, getting permissions, etc.
Thanks for sharing all the photos, they are really enjoyed.
Thanks Charlie, I appreciate it.
I've ran out of words , so .......... :holycow::dingding::clapping::thumbsup::waytogo: :congras:
Thanks!
WOW Jason !!

Congrats

also
That 1900 Barber is in PHENOMINAL Condition !!!!!
Thanks and always nice finding a barber in great condition.

Excellent milestone !!! Big Congratulations.. I have no idea how many I have found over the years but I know it is nowhere near that number. I admire your record keeping also.

Congrats on the 2,000 silvers! Have you kept most of them? That must be a very impressive visual. I'd be interested in the type breakdown, if you have kept track.

big congrats. i will never see 500 here.

how many marbles have you found? ? i have a jar full.. lol. cant seem to find the $$$ one and prob would not know if i did. we find potters and ceramic makers here in Georgia. not very round but poor kids from yesteryear. i have several stone ones big as pingpong balls or bigger.

again congrats on the silver

Excellent milestone !!! Big Congratulations.. I have no idea how many I have found over the years but I know it is nowhere near that number. I admire your record keeping also.
Thanks, I just use my signature on here and update it after each hunt.
Congrats on 2,000! I'm only 1,898 behind you.
Thanks.
Congrats on the 2,000 silvers! Have you kept most of them? That must be a very impressive visual. I'd be interested in the type breakdown, if you have kept track.
Thank buddy! I don't have a record of exactly what I've found. I used to do it each year and then fell behind and never caught up. Easier just to keep a running total in my signature here.
big congrats. i will never see 500 here.

how many marbles have you found? ? i have a jar full.. lol. cant seem to find the $$$ one and prob would not know if i did. we find potters and ceramic makers here in Georgia. not very round but poor kids from yesteryear. i have several stone ones big as pingpong balls or bigger.

again congrats on the silver
Thanks! Sounds like you have a nice collection of marbles. I have multiple jars full and have found over 1,100. I have no idea either on the big $ ones. I need to get a book or something to identify them.

My silver finds have really lessened due to not much digging the last several seasons Jason...I probably have dug 1500, I should check the records:lol:

I don't get on the forum a whole lot these days Jason but am happy I caught this thread. A huge congratulations for achieving so a spectacular plateau in this hobby. Truly don't know of a lot if any detectionists every to have reach such a accomplishment. Your persistence and commitment is truly applauded from here. As sites and targets get fewer over time I still hope that I will also claim such a prize someday in the future. Milestones like these are seldom seen and I know though this is just a small blink on on what your future holds. Trapper

I don't get on the forum a whole lot these days Jason but am happy I caught this thread. A huge congratulations for achieving so a spectacular plateau in this hobby. Truly don't know of a lot if any detectionists every to have reach such a accomplishment. Your persistence and commitment is truly applauded from here. As sites and targets get fewer over time I still hope that I will also claim such a prize someday in the future. Milestones like these are seldom seen and I know though this is just a small blink on on what your future holds. Trapper
Thanks for the kinds words bussy and I am sure I will see you be the next to hit the 2k plateau.
Awesome bunch of silvers right there!
Thanks
My silver finds have really lessened due to not much digging the last several seasons Jason...I probably have dug 1500, I should check the records:lol:
I seemed to remember you were in the 1500-2000 range.

Thought I'd drop in to say CONGRATS on 2K silvers! Quite an accomplishment.

Back
Top Bottom