Capt. Jack Sparrow and the Quest for the Silver Sand Dollar

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
From the land of the Bluenose.....argh me matey! Hooked up with Capt Jack Sparrow for a little pilaging and plundering along the South Shore. Twas a fair nor'wester a blowing which would make for smooth sailing on the "Otto" although raising the Jolly Rodger would have made it hard going with all the law enforcers on the sea so we raised anchor and sailed away at a respectable knot.

We sailed by many an inn keeper on the rugged coast purveying fine grog and wez was thirsty from breathing in the crisp salt air not to mention the lack of company of a good wench. A ration of "Tim's" was given by the captain who wanted his first mate to be in a lucid state whilst attempting to steal the silver sand dollar! Mind you the harbours were full of poor sailors who would turn us in for a drink of dark and dirty rum!
P1310001.jpg

It looked like the govenor of the colony was going to have a garden party on the shore line as folks from all over were going here and there while their horseless carriages stood at the ready. The grey mansion made for a temptation that Capt Jack and I would love to explore and dig up some booty but calmer minds prevailed.
P1310004.jpg

We heard a cannon rumble and dropped to the deck only to find out that the local military were signaling noon time.

We saw a parade ground for partakers of various sporting goods and sent a shore party searching for buried gold and jewels and were rewarded with a pitance of coppers. But alas me matey the silver sand dollar was found by yours truly...first mate Bud Nonthewiser.

Capt. Jack was happy and swang his Ace in the woods
P1310007.jpg

hoping to add to the plunder finding 40 coppers whilst the first mate being edgy from a broken Seahunter plug
P1310005.jpg

did go on a pilaging rampage netting the silver sand dollar, an insignia from a ranking officer a cross from a pagan that we made walk the plank and 191 coins @ $11.84 for the grog fund.
b.jpg

Returning to port the main lady had turned foul ....just like the weather and was not wooed by the silver sand dollar!

Nice goin' les! You're stories alway crack me up, and I try to envision some old guy telling them. Anyhow, WTG on the great day of swingin'!

Les, you're posessed. Is that your new ACE in that picture? Guess you found all that loot with the white orb. Too bad about the plug.

Hang in there. Garrett is very good about taking care of old customers.

HH

Rich

yo Rich

From the land of the Bluenose...that is Jack's 250 mine is still in the box. Can't beatthe old Freedom 3 Plus!
Les, you're posessed. Is that your new ACE in that picture? Guess you found all that loot with the white orb. Too bad about the plug.

Hang in there. Garrett is very good about taking care of old customers.

HH

Rich

Back
Top Bottom