a few more ids please. if anyone know approximate age please let me know

diggin_nut

latches.jpg

latchesback.jpg

locket.jpg

First pic... Left side part of a musket trigger guard. Right... keyhole cover, probably from a lock.

excellent. thanks iron patch i had no idea that was a part of a trigger guard from a musket. would have liked to fing more of that. thanks again

excellent. thanks iron patch i had no idea that was a part of a trigger guard from a musket. would have liked to fing more of that. thanks again

Pretty rare to find a completely intact trigger guard in any ground conditions but if you hunt fields that are plowed like I do it's almost impossible.

Pretty rare to find a completely intact trigger guard in any ground conditions but if you hunt fields that are plowed like I do it's almost impossible.

iron patch,
so how much of the trigger guard is missing in the first photo showing that trigger guard it seems there is at least a small piece broken off. is that right

ironpatch,
if you don't mind can you take a look at my other post titled "a few more mysteries help please". there is a chain and another roled object. i thought fr a second the rolled object might be a type of fuse but i'm just guessing and
i'm probably wrong. but the chain is interesting. i found that in the same area of the buttons that you approximated to be 1700's to 1800's. thanks

Back
Top Bottom