July Report & a Very Generous Family

Good to hear your still with us buddy, could of been a lot worse! Somebody was watching over you for sure. Was wondering why it was taking you so long to answer my pm. Now I know the rest of the story, sad but glad your ok.
Praying you have a quick recovery amigo.

Just one more on top of the crazy stack of stuff your life has been Trap. I’m am really glad we are not hearing about this from someone else, and in all honesty...I’m glad I didn’t go, for all the wrong reasons. I’ve been ultra scarce and barely on the radar, sorry about that. When you are up to it, let me know. I’m tied up all weekend with a long list but let’s wait til the weather actually makes it enjoyable, the ground is so dry it’s miserable even trying. It is just NUTS how fast things change, you’re gonna need a truck! I’m relieved to hear you got out of that about as good as one can, surely the event will be related in due time.
Happy as HELL to have you back, Mike gets the IronMan award for that trip! That is one awesome deed done...

Trapper,it sounds like you are blessed with a super wife, and great friends. I am so glad your ok. Sounds like Yooper came to the rescue. Having to deal with legal issues is no pick-nick and I hope everything turns out for the better.
Take care
HH everyone

Oh no, that sounds horrible buddy. I am so glad you are ok and I’m sure it’s a pretty terrifying thing that will not be soon forgotten. That was very nice of yooper to help you out like he did. Hang in there and congrats on the silver.
Appreciate your response Jason, thank you. Your right this one will be very hard to set aside but as the saying goes time heals all wounds. We will see. Trapper
So glad your ok. So scary.... hope things work out smoothly and quickly. Take care, Charlie
Thank you Charlie for your kind words. Not something I want to go through ever again. Everything right now is seems to be very complicated and nothing is getting done. Trapper
Thanks for the kind words Trapper. But i think i am the lucky one here by having a you as a friend and hunting partner. Plus it was nice to be able to snag a handful of Wisconsin silvers on the trip. I do think the real treasure is the one you are married to. What a sweet sweet person your wife is. Looking forward to the next time. Thanks again.
That treasure feels guilty right now as when she went back into the house she realized the black tea did not leave with you. Was happy that we got on a little bit of Silver and you had even more success on the return trip. We need to talk with you tomorrow. Trapper

thank you yooper!
When you left, I think Jack and I were both in shock still about the incident. I said to Jack, that man, you, are a dynamo, you are a dynamo. Thank you for taking good care of Jack for all those days. ~Jill
AND thank your mrs yooper for her help too, and the kids for putting up with this issue, and your phone use and your hospitality, and driving, and.....she's a very kind person, thank you all so much to help him get home again.

thank you yooper!
When you left, I think Jack and I were both in shock still about the incident. I said to Jack, that man, you, are a dynamo, you are a dynamo. Thank you for taking good care of Jack for all those days. ~Jill
AND thank your mrs yooper for her help too, and the kids for putting up with this issue, and your phone use and your hospitality, and driving, and.....she's a very kind person, thank you all so much to help him get home again.
My pleasure!! And by the way keep an eye on that garden these veggies are awesome especially love the tomatoes. Kids loved the cookies.

A drunk driver killed 5 members of my family (not a scratch on the 5 in the other car. ) She had a revoked license and was fleeing the police. It takes a long time to recover from that horror. Good luck with yourvrecovery

Good to hear your still with us buddy, could of been a lot worse! Somebody was watching over you for sure. Was wondering why it was taking you so long to answer my pm. Now I know the rest of the story, sad but glad your ok.
Praying you have a quick recovery amigo.
Appreciate all the kind words Jose, thank you, For now I just need to stay positive and go one day at a time. Hopefully as time passes things will get better and the pains of this incident will melt away. Oh and I am very happy to still be in the land of the living. Trapper
Just one more on top of the crazy stack of stuff your life has been Trap. I’m am really glad we are not hearing about this from someone else, and in all honesty...I’m glad I didn’t go, for all the wrong reasons. I’ve been ultra scarce and barely on the radar, sorry about that. When you are up to it, let me know. I’m tied up all weekend with a long list but let’s wait til the weather actually makes it enjoyable, the ground is so dry it’s miserable even trying. It is just NUTS how fast things change, you’re gonna need a truck! I’m relieved to hear you got out of that about as good as one can, surely the event will be related in due time.
Happy as HELL to have you back, Mike gets the IronMan award for that trip! That is one awesome deed done...
I wish you would have come up as this event would not have happened as we would not have been in the same place at this time. Healing will take some time for sure but it is another scar burned in to this skull cap that will haunt me along with the rest of history. The only person I have hunted with this year (since pandemic) has been Mike so it would be a welcomed event if we could put in some time. Trapper
Trapper,it sounds like you are blessed with a super wife, and great friends. I am so glad your ok. Sounds like Yooper came to the rescue. Having to deal with legal issues is no pick-nick and I hope everything turns out for the better.
Take care
HH everyone
Thank you for your kind words and support Larry, it is appreciated. Yes my wife is a fantastic lady and has always been a great support for me and having Mike as a friend has been nothing but a treasure. The man is willing to share everything and never expects anything but friendship in return. I am truly blessed to have them both in my life. Trapper

WOW Trapper, I am glad you are OK. Hope everything works out your way. Nice saves on the Silver and axe head. Congratulations !!

p.s. I have meant some very good people on this forum, hence, why I am on here and not some of the others.

Hello!
Great finds! Love the copper Trapper.
Tom
Thank you Tom for the reply. The Copper digs was the reason for the trip North. It is a very different way to detect. Trapper
Glad to hear you're doing OK and made the best out of the situation!
Been a long while Darren, appreciate your reply. The time spent outside the tragedy was great and I plan to go back to experience it again. Trapper
A drunk driver killed 5 members of my family (not a scratch on the 5 in the other car. ) She had a revoked license and was fleeing the police. It takes a long time to recover from that horror. Good luck with yourvrecovery
Sorry you had to go through that experience Chip . Mine has been tough enough to go through and never want to be near anything like it again. Trapper

Trapper, I am sorry to hear about your accident, and I hope & pray that you will recover from it soon. :)

Congrats on the silver coins, especially on the silver GW! :woot:

Glad to hear that you are okay Trapper. In times of trouble, the denizens of this forum really shine - one reason I love reading here is because of the kindness of people involved in this hobby

No political ramblings, just kindness and kinship. This is really the heart of America we all love. It makes me happy on this morning to read of the kindness of Yooper and know that there are hundreds more of us scattered around the country that would do the same to help out anyone in need

Get well soon and get back to digging for treasure!

WOW Trapper, I am glad you are OK. Hope everything works out your way. Nice saves on the Silver and axe head. Congratulations !!

p.s. I have meant some very good people on this forum, hence, why I am on here and not some of the others.
Jerr thank you for the kind words. I'm sure in time things will be better. Right now its one day at a time but I'm impatient to reach some resemblance of normalcy. Your right there are a lot of very very good people on this forum and you can count yourself as one of them. Trapper
Get well soon Trapper.
Thank you Jonny. Things will get better just need time to deal with the healing. Trapper
Trapper, I am sorry to hear about your accident, and I hope & pray that you will recover from it soon. :)

Congrats on the silver coins, especially on the silver GW! :woot:
Appreciate your kind words Garrett, thank you.Healing will take place over time but finding the patients is the tough thing to deal with. It was nice to report something other than Silver Dime's. Trapper

Glad to hear that you are okay Trapper. In times of trouble, the denizens of this forum really shine - one reason I love reading here is because of the kindness of people involved in this hobby

No political ramblings, just kindness and kinship. This is really the heart of America we all love. It makes me happy on this morning to read of the kindness of Yooper and know that there are hundreds more of us scattered around the country that would do the same to help out anyone in need

Get well soon and get back to digging for treasure!

Be a while before all is okay Oak but I am truly happy to be in the land of the living yet. Your right with the thoughts on the forum, some of the best people around for sure. Yooper is very special in the eyes of both the wife and I as he along with his family went well out of their way for us. Trapper

Sorry it took a while to get back to you Trapper. I hope that time and distraction are helping to mend the physical and mental wounds. I hope we'll have a chance to hunt together summer, or perhaps in the fall. When things get tough, remember that all your hunting buddies here are here for you.

Sorry it took a while to get back to you Trapper. I hope that time and distraction are helping to mend the physical and mental wounds. I hope we'll have a chance to hunt together summer, or perhaps in the fall. When things get tough, remember that all your hunting buddies here are here for you.
Not a lot or enough distractions of late Anthony. I would hope things would start getting done and over with but it seems not the case. Insurance Companies are dragging their feet and just not getting a lot of answers so far. This one will leave a lot of bitter scars for sure. On the positive side I was able to get foe a couple of short hunts and did dig some Silver success. Anyway thank you for your kind and supportive words, hope some sense of normalcy arrives soon. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom