First Half caps off a great day!

Yay for a walker! Congratulations! Awesome awesome awesome to hear of the find and the determination to document [emoji1] Must have felt amazing. Great story.

Congrats on TWO counts....an excellent hunt AND your first ever silver half.

That’s right baby! BEWARE! Big silver can do funny stuff for some reason(as can about anything else:lol:) but they can easily read like a penny. Start tilting a coin and all bets are off. It’s great you found your first one B! Playing the “Indian and up game” has done me really well, and a lot of other hunters. Those weird surprises are part of what keeps us doing this! You just don’t ever exactly know...:digginahole:

Wowwww! I know just how you felt. Got my first silver coin recently....was on cloud 9 for awhile. You go boy!

Nice!!!! Great find! I like the play by play on the signal. Congrats (with just a touch of jealousy... no walkers for me this year)

You got it rolling pretty good right now Blaise. Congrats on you first big Silver with the Walker and the Silver Dime's. The Sterling is nice also. Trapper

That was a great hunt, and the walker is a beauty. Congratulations!

That was a pretty outstanding hunt, to say the least! Way to go on the Walker half. My first silver half was also a Walker but I had to give it up to the homeowner whose yard I found it in. Every time I read about one being found, I am encouraged to know that they are still out there . Thanks for sharing your success!!

Nothing like finding a walker! Congrats!

Nice work on the half, congrats!

Sweet score dude! Beautiful half and very good hunt.

Yay for a walker! Congratulations! Awesome awesome awesome to hear of the find and the determination to document [emoji1] Must have felt amazing. Great story.

Congratulations !Everyone already said it all so I'll just do a visual salute . :party::stars::whoohoo::dingding:

Love halves. Nice hunt.

Congrats on your first silver half. The walker still eludes me. What a beauty.

Great half! Yours is in way better shape than mine!:yes:

Nice assortment of great finds and to top it off with a walker is just awesome!!

Thank you everyone! I would like to reply to each of you individually, but I'm short on time for that. For those that haven't ever dug a silver half or Walker half yet, let me attest: They really do exist! Not always an obvious signal, and you just never know if your current location is holding one for you, but they are out there. Best of luck to those who seek them!

When I first saw round and shiny (in the darkness), I thought "whatever it is, it's about the size of a half dollar" Then came the moment of realization. :D
31 FTY!

:laughing: :laughing: That line made me laugh, I've had one of those moments too, congrats on your first half, have you found a full yet?

:laughing: :laughing: That line made me laugh, I've had one of those moments too, congrats on your first half, have you found a full yet?
Thank you. Looking back, my thinking made me laugh. I did find a Peace dollar a few years ago. That was in the lot across the street. Lot of nice digs around there. Will have to return.
Congrats on your first half! Great looking coin!
Ain't it though! Thank you.
Congrats man...what a thrill! Still looking for my first half.
Thank you. I hope you get to know that thrill soon!
BIG congrats on digging your first silver half! She’s a beauty. The other finds are quite nice as well.:yes:
Thank you and thank you. "Ridin' the wave" has inspired me to get after 'em...so thanks for that too!

Back
Top Bottom