• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Here is what Ian's 15 foot surge looks like

Thanks Maxxkatt.....
Amazing power of water!

I winter in south central florida. Our park received some damge, mostly carports but i am told my place came thru unscathed.

You own an impressive array of detectors. Equal use for all?which one is most idle?

Which is best for coins?

There will be a lot of cars and boats for sale once they figure out how to get the out of the trees. A lot of the small towns aren’t being talked about. You have to wonder …. Where will they put all this debris? All sidewalks areas are full of trees and limbs ready for pickup. You really miss water and electric.

I shared that video with my science teachers. It's just leaves one awestruck.

Of all the time I spent in Florida , the most was in Ft.Meyers. I pray for all Floridians dealing with this disaster.

Of all the time I spent in Florida , the most was in Ft.Meyers. I pray for all Floridians dealing with this disaster.

I used to go to naples 2x per year about 10 years ago to visit my parents. There were a few of the double wide retirement community. Now in Ft. Myers that are many hundred such retirement communities. So many people will be homeless.

Won't be able to get much fixed for a long, long time. Just imagine trying to find an electrician, plumber or handyman.

We had a tornado in our north Atlanta area about 15 years ago and took out tons of trees. For several years they were just removed to county parks and dumped on soccer fields. No where else to put them.

There will be a lot of cars and boats for sale once they figure out how to get the out of the trees. A lot of the small towns aren’t being talked about. You have to wonder …. Where will they put all this debris? All sidewalks areas are full of trees and limbs ready for pickup. You really miss water and electric.

This, and believe me you don’t want one of those cars. Second hand market will be tainted for some time. It is a very sad situation. I feel for all those affected.

Back
Top Bottom