Homestead keeps giving !!!

Semtav

Elite Member
After getting skunked the last two tries, thought I'd give it one more try since it was so close. went farther out on the side that I first found coins and it payed off.
Well worn but still nice to find. Barber dime, 2 V nickels and a wheat !!

Edit

Well maybe it isn't the last time.
Thought I'd try my F75 so I went out to the trash pile and found another badge, a 1909 and 1917 wheat.

Doesn't look like I'm even close to done.

Now I gotta find the rest of the badges. I have a 13, 16 and 20 badge.
Gotta go to their museum next time I'm there and see what these are all about !!!

cant see any initials on the 1909, but it looks like the 1914 is a D mint.

Attachments

• more coins.jpg
    more coins.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 351
  • Miles City.jpg
    Miles City.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
Congrats on the first year Barber, V nickels and wheats. The badge/ fob thing is a cool find. Don't give up on the place, most likely more goodies to be found. Good luck. Mark

Wow, nice finds from Eastern Montana! That Miles City badge thingy is cool, 1912. Congrats on getting more excellent finds from your homestead!

I vote the same👍
Thanks MA

Some excellent finds from an excellent spot, love it when the research pays off.
Or blind luck :laughing:

Semtav.... Exciting finds! So good that you didn't give up. Thanks for sharing.
I'm excited again. thanks

Congrats on the first year Barber, V nickels and wheats. The badge/ fob thing is a cool find. Don't give up on the place, most likely more goodies to be found. Good luck. Mark
Hadn't even realized it was a first year !!! thanks

Wow, nice finds from Eastern Montana! That Miles City badge thingy is cool, 1912. Congrats on getting more excellent finds from your homestead!
thanks. Not many homesteads yield like this one. I need to find out who lived here at that time !!

Semtav,

Cool finds! I'm jealous. Thanks for sharing with us!
Thanks !!! Glad I could turn you green !!

Great job!
thanks

Howdy!
V's are in great shape!
Tom

thanks Tom.

Back
Top Bottom