• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Pandora and two fake 14K chains

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Been on a roll finding fake gold chains and plated junk this year. Add two more to the pile. Pandora i knew nothing about. Had to research it to be sure it was even real. Not that i know what to do with it now?:roll: May melt all the silver into a silver bar one day?

Before first light i dug these two chains tangled up together. They felt light to me. Tried to sniff them for brass but appears after having the virus i can't smell brass anymore:?: Pretty much knew they were el junko! Only really posting this because you tend to see some marked junk posted as real from time to time. Cartier vid i watched the other day was an el junko they will find out when they try to sell it.

Interesting thing is i only dug the blue car today. But know some guys/gals have an interest in Hotwheels. I like to see which ones of dad's stash a kid took to the beach. Car with the 45 on it is from 2004. Used to find a lot more when i dry sand hunted and gave them to Scuba Detective for the kids at boat shows. Sent him 118 last time. Guess they are bound for a yard sale in the fall these days since he is passed away?

Anyhoo! Only got one small 10k ring enhancer with the side chick so far. I guess all the Nox guys are getting all the gold:?::lol:

Attachments

• pandora.jpg
    pandora.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 346
  • pandora1.jpg
    pandora1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 344
  • pandora2.jpg
    pandora2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 338
I know a guy who makes over 100K selling costume jewelry at flea markets.

Assuming he's passing it off as real (and not labeling it as decoy knockoffs), then : What would be wrong with that ? It can only be subjectively wrong (Ie.: You don't prefer it, and it's not the majority vote). It's not objectively wrong. Eh ?

Assuming he's passing it off as real (and not labeling it as decoy knockoffs), then : What would be wrong with that ? It can only be subjectively wrong (Ie.: You don't prefer it, and it's not the majority vote). It's not objectively wrong. Eh ?

Is a real 14k Lobster claw clasp on a plated gold chain actually lying? :lol:

Is a real 14k Lobster claw clasp on a plated gold chain actually lying? :lol:

Which only furthers the question : Would THAT ^^ (partial truth, with intent to deceive) be objectively wrong, or subjectively wrong ?

If you haven't noticed, MITW and I have a philosophical barb in play here. :cool3:

Which only furthers the question : Would THAT ^^ (partial truth, with intent to deceive) be objectively wrong, or subjectively wrong ?

If you haven't noticed, MITW and I have a philosophical barb in play here. :cool3:

:lol: I guess i should have added in my original post is a good sign an Italian gold chain is fake is they usually say 585 not 14K. Sure hope i didn't help any forgers out there:laughing:

No, he's not passing it off as real. There is that much of a market for it. Then again, consumers are creatures of habit/impulse.

Right/Wrong.. those are just two human created ideas. In the global scheme of things, there isn't right or wrong. Although, im sure evolution has played a part in our emotions, passing those on that promote our reproduction as a whole.

I'm sure some groups like to label things right/wrong, to have control over the sheep.

mmmm

Guess those fake chains will show up more & more now , since the recession is here , and the return of the parking lot fake gold chain salesman:laughing:, good hunt Larry :thumbsup:

No, he's not passing it off as real. There is that much of a market for it. ....

Oh, then the question doesn't apply. Disregard :cool3:

....Right/Wrong.. those are just two human created ideas. ....

Yes, I/we are aware of your stance. Hence the philosophical barb . At least you are being consistent MITW, and essentially agreeing that, yes, it's only subjectively wrong. The problem is though, that the moment someone steals your I-phone, you will say "That's wrong". And trust me : You will mean "wrong" in an objective sense, not a subjective sense.

....I'm sure some groups like to label things right/wrong, to have control over the sheep.

You also label things "right" & "wrong" too. It's just that you're adding the prefix "subjectively" to those labels.

But anyhow : What would be wrong with manipulation to "control" the sheep ? :?: That "group", who is in-control, is more likely to get their genes into the next generation. Right ? Hence they should be praised for any trick to control the sheep. Eh ? :?:

Oh, then the question doesn't apply. Disregard :cool3:

Yes, I/we are aware of your stance. Hence the philosophical barb . At least you are being consistent MITW, and essentially agreeing that, yes, it's only subjectively wrong. The problem is though, that the moment someone steals your I-phone, you will say "That's wrong". And trust me : You will mean "wrong" in an objective sense, not a subjective sense.

You also label things "right" & "wrong" too. It's just that you're adding the prefix "subjectively" to those labels.

But anyhow : What would be wrong with manipulation to "control" the sheep ? :?: That "group", who is in-control, is more likely to get their genes into the next generation. Right ? Hence they should be praised for any trick to control the sheep. Eh ? :?:

Nothing at wrong at all, if you can't beat em, join em! ( on controlling sheep). And the best science can give a reason for anything, be it life, galaxy's, stars, etc, is to replicate!

Steal my iPhone, I'll just get a new one, and it will be cleaner! And.... it will make one heck of a story to tell! I know you love my stories!

For every door closed, a new one opens!

Nothing at wrong at all, if you can't beat em, join em! ( on controlling sheep). ...

I gotta admit : You're being consistent within your view. So while you might call the cops when I steal your car, yet that's only out of expediency. So that you can regain your "climb to the top" of survival . NOT because you opine that the theft of your car was objectively wrong. But ONLY as a manipulation function to survive better. Eh ?

Reminds me of the 1960s meme that said: "If it feels good, do it" Hedonism and self-promotion is the utmost goal in life. Got it.

I gotta admit : You're being consistent within your view. So while you might call the cops when I steal your car, yet that's only out of expediency. So that you can regain your "climb to the top" of survival . NOT because you opine that the theft of your car was objectively wrong. But ONLY as a manipulation function to survive better. Eh ?

Reminds me of the 1960s meme that said: "If it feels good, do it" Hedonism and self-promotion is the utmost goal in life. Got it.

Lots of stuff "feels good" but is bad for you!

I say if it works do it. Be pragmatic.

The downfall of certain groups will be compassion. It will be used against them.

“If history is any teacher, it teaches that when you get indifferent and you lose the will to fight, some other guy who has the will to fight will take you over.” – Col. Arthur D. “Bull” Simons, USA (Ret.)

Attachments

• abcdeee.jpeg
    abcdeee.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 287
No, he's not passing it off as real. There is that much of a market for it. Then again, consumers are creatures of habit/impulse.

Right/Wrong.. those are just two human created ideas. In the global scheme of things, there isn't right or wrong. Although, im sure evolution has played a part in our emotions, passing those on that promote our reproduction as a whole.

I'm sure some groups like to label things right/wrong, to have control over the sheep.

If there's no right/wrong then shooting school kids is nothing to you. Everything would be pointless. You see how illogical that is??

Guess those fake chains will show up more & more now , since the recession is here , and the return of the parking lot fake gold chain salesman:laughing:, good hunt Larry :thumbsup:

I went out Fathers day/ June teenth. Guesstimated a half a million$ just in chains on the beach if they were all real. As you can see they are not all real and they like to lose the fake ones. :laughing:

If there's no right/wrong then shooting school kids is nothing to you. Everything would be pointless. You see how illogical that is??

No, MITW would say it's "wrong" to shoot school kids. However, he would mean "wrong" in the subjective sense. Not in the objective sense.

the golden rule!

But the "golden rule" is only applicable in-so-far as it provides self-advancement.

Don't you see how you contradict yourself within the space of few posts MITW ? On the one hand, you scoff as compassion. But then you turn right around and cite the golden rule. The golden rule is merely one way to measure compassion. YET YOU JUST 'DISSED COMPASSION .

Unless you were just joking to implement the golden rule ? :?:

the golden rule!

Now that I study your cartoon more now, I surmise that since the cartoon itself was a poke at the golden rule, that, yes : You do not opine in the golden rule as some sort of objective measure.

If so, then Thus again : At least you are being consistent with your anarchist non-compassionate world view.

Back
Top Bottom