Hey Ra1der5 Stay in Your Lane!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I had planned on a Sunday hunt since conditions were supposed to be good enough to get out there after a rough week. On Saturday, I spent almost an entire day doing small projects that needed to get done before I take off on my summer hike overseas next month. So Sunday was well-earned!! :yes: I got to the beach about 3 hours before low tide. I really thought hunting conditions were going to be much better, but the proof is in the pudding. My coin totals for this hunt were abysmal. Good targets were low, but so were bad ones. There just wasn’t much out there for my New Blue and me to find in the 4 hours. Fortunately, the polarized Ray-Bans saved the hunt and they are in very nice shape! They came working the drop-off of an offshore sandbar. I talked to another pirate out there and he thought conditions were not conducive as well. The gold has been hard to come by for me out there on Miami Beach this year.

Attachments

• 5-15-22.jpg
    5-15-22.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 653
  • 5-15-22 Ray Bans.jpg
    5-15-22 Ray Bans.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 660
  • 5-15-22 Rings.jpg
    5-15-22 Rings.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 658
Ray Bans look generic , white nose guards :roll: , agree with Craig sorry bro . , an A for effort , you got out :yes::waytogo:
Whatever they look like they will be the 3rd pair of exactly those (Ray-Ban "Hexagonal") I would've sold in the last 2 months. The other ones were missing both nose guards and sold for $35. Not too shabby I think! :blush2:

Attachments

• RB.jpg
    RB.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 559
Sure uncle Sam gets your tax ID , HE'S looking for more every year :yes:
I am going to talk to the other mods about putting a button that says "Did you find this post NOT helpful" to go alongside with the other one! :lol:

I am going to talk to the other mods about putting a button that says "Did you find this post NOT helpful" to go alongside with the other one! :lol:

We used to have that and it was abused so its a non-starter about bringing it back...

We used to have that and it was abused so its a non-starter about bringing it back...
Party pooper! You know it could also be used for all these "new detector" posts that I don't find helpful? :lol:

In the words of Bart Simpson; “I didn’t do it, nobody saw me, you can’t prove anything…”

R5

… and I refuse to answer any more questions under the grounds I may incriminate myself…

R5

… and I refuse to answer any more questions under the grounds I may incriminate myself…
R5
Was wondering when you would pop up David! :laughing: When I dug those up YOU were the 1st thing I thought of! :laughing:

Perfect reply David!

Was wondering when you would pop up David! :laughing: When I dug those up YOU were the 1st thing I thought of! :laughing:

…not that I’ve had any real life situ’s where these might have been applied.

Where ya been Ron? :fright: It’s been a few years; not that there’s been anything particularly exciting to hunt.

:cool:

R5

Back
Top Bottom