Gigmaster is tearing up the beach

I'm not envious of much in life, but the beach hunters in this hobbie I am. I agree TN, he's tearing it up. Good for him, I hope he finds a shipwreck bleeding gold in shore.

Gig has been on fire for over a year now. Fun to watch his videos, one of the genuine nice guys

Love the Gig! That last gold is a beauty! He's having his normal year looks like, action and treasure filled.

VB was HOT after that storm we had late last week. Friend of mine with his CTX kicked butt in two days of hunting, 20? Pieces of gold!

Attachments

• 280937841_1414212682383231_28089587946642281_n.jpg
    280937841_1414212682383231_28089587946642281_n.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 597
Last edited:
Love the Gig! That last gold is a beauty! He's having his normal year looks like, action and treasure filled.

VB was HOT after that storm we had late last week. Friend of mine with his CTX kicked butt in two days of hunting, 20? Pieces of gold!

That guy had to be lying to you Joe... had to be a Deus2 :yes:

That is why these video's make me laugh... its like the other detectors aren't going to find anything anymore... :roll:

That guy had to be lying to you Joe... had to be a Deus2 :yes:

That is why these video's make me laugh... its like the other detectors aren't going to find anything anymore... :roll:
I agree, This guy I would say could find gold with anything. We met at the ocean a few times and still stay in contact. Anyone who hunts VB knows who the best is.. and no doubt it is BR. In video he is using the excalibur..... and shows a small hand full of Gold at the end.

Was that Joe 1980s :laughing: , looked like a 70s wet suit :giggle::heybud: , a green machine 2014 :?:
2011 I think, when the inlet was the HOT spot in OC MD. They have replenished so much now your only chance to find anything good, is fresh drops.

I agree, This guy I would say could find gold with anything. We met at the ocean a few times and still stay in contact. Anyone who hunts VB knows who the best is.. and no doubt it is BR. In video he is using the excalibur..... and shows a small hand full of Gold at the end.

You know what it is Joe.. all of a sudden a new detector comes on the market and because one guy has crowned it top dog and all the other detectors out there are junk or obsolete.. for a guy who claims he has a high IQ those remarks were stupid and naive at best... no current beach machine will become obsolete just because someone with a big mouth says so...

You know what it is Joe.. all of a sudden a new detector comes on the market and because one guy has crowned it top dog and all the other detectors out there are junk or obsolete.. for a guy who claims he has a high IQ those remarks were stupid and naive at best... no current beach machine will become obsolete just because someone with a big mouth says so...

I couldn't have said that 100% better myself.

From John Boy

I hunted May 8th but the Gigmaster was tied up and couldn’t go. I squeezed in one 14K wedding band, a nice little 18K horoscope pendant and 2 sterling toe rings. I think I dug about 109 coins that day. I probably should have concentrated on low tones.

The surf got so bad where I was hunting that it became unsafe so it was perfect time to go get a sub. Because of work, I was out of pocket for the next two days of hunting. By the time I was able to return, I ended up with 5 silver rings. I did get some Gig time but further gold eluded me. What the heck, It’s always fun to watch Gig dig it.

I watch a lot of his vids. Talented man who shares a lot of great tips to better my game, plus good repair ideas. John Boy, you give him a run for his money daily, keep swinging that Nox ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽Plus the melting aluminum and poring it into ice to make sculptures was crazy cool 😎

How about today's video where he scores a few more gold. Notice all the blacksand where the D2 is going off. Falsing like crazy. This is very common here in So.Cal. Yet you don't hear many talking about the negatives like this. Granted , this effects many machines. It doesn't work.

How about today's video where he scores a few more gold. Notice all the blacksand where the D2 is going off. Falsing like crazy. This is very common here in So.Cal. Yet you don't hear many talking about the negatives like this. Granted , this effects many machines. It doesn't work.

Good thing about Florida is we don't have to deal with that problem much. When we do see what we call black sand it isn't the harsh environment it is in Cali. What we do have is all those transmission antennas in all the freakin' buildings at the beach!

Back
Top Bottom