Last 2 Hunts: 2 Silvers & a Santeria Offering

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Wednesday, 1/19/22
I got permission from the boss to head out early from school on Wednesday. I wanted to get back to the nice conditions that produced that gold ring, 4 silver rings and tons of greenies last Saturday before everything closed up. The tide time wasn't ideal and the surf wasn't as calm as I'd like but I made a good go of it in the 4 hours I hunted. Lots of rings again but only 2 silvers. The one with the bling was gold plated at one time and I had to clean significantly so that it could look half decent. The other silver ring spins and reveals a blue stone on the other side. It's an interesting design and I gave it to my daughter who liked it. Interesting and also creepy was the Santeria offering. The round wooden box only had sand inside it when I opened it.
Conditions I could tell were not as good as on my previous hunt.

Friday, 1/21/22
It was a "Teacher Planning Day" so I knew I would be out of work early. I headed back out to the same scene. The surf was much better, nearly flat, but it was also sanded in. The cross had me going for about a second in the scoop before I knew by its weight and discoloration that it was junk. I only hunted for 3.5 hours as I needed to get back home and be ready by 7pm to present on a Zoom. Those light bulb bases sound SOOO good.

Attachments

• 1-19-22.jpg
    1-19-22.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 280
  • 1-19-22 Rings.jpg
    1-19-22 Rings.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 269
  • 20220122_114819.jpg
    20220122_114819.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 267
  • 1-19-22 FC.jpg
    1-19-22 FC.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 273
  • 1-21-22.jpg
    1-21-22.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 279
I thought that bag had a load of dog feces in it :lol: I don't need any offerings there is no changing me...

In one of my upcoming books I'll be adding a chapter on hunting tot lots and that hunt of yours looks like the perfect picture for the book... I already have a publisher in Southern California :yes:

I'm pretty sure the title we settled on was Advanced tot lot hunting tricks with the Minelab Equinox :lol:

Doesn't appear the Santeria was a Columbus ship:laughing: Felix did you check the 925 disco ball ring for diamonds? Last one i found was real. Not that i sold it. In a drawer somewhere.

Felix.. is that a sunshine hydrox cookie to the right of the sunglasses? :lol:

Felix.. is that a sunshine hydrox cookie to the right of the sunglasses? :lol:
Nice little wooden box with a screw top. I opened it thinking it might have had ashes but it only had sand inside. May have been uses as a marijuana keeper?

Attachments

• 20220123_095435.jpg
    20220123_095435.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 205
mmmmmm

S-- B--- , so he sent you a pair of Ray Bans , exactly what I wanted , when I offered to pay , along with other pairs - putting them on Flea Bay to boot for un-known , well I can see Felix is in- the PAT your back club / for the higher up & , flea bay , and forgetting his other bro's :roll: , Maybe he should send you up a free 15 Equinox coil to since your boss :friends: , than I might get to see some Miami eye candy howboughtit :yes::lol:

That won't happen to Felix.. he sent me a pair of blue mirrored ray bans :yes:
S-- B--- , so he sent you a pair of Ray Bans , exactly what I wanted , when I offered to pay , along with other pairs - putting them on Flea Bay to boot for un-known , well I can see Felix is in- the PAT your back club / for the higher up & , flea bay , and forgetting his other bro's :roll: , Maybe he should send you up a free 15 Equinox coil to since your boss :friends: , than I might get to see some Miami eye candy howboughtit :yes::lol:
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Nah... I'm waiting for a pair of red mirrored Ray Bans for days I'm angry... :yes:

Wednesday, 1/19/22
I got permission from the boss to head out early from school on Wednesday. I wanted to get back to the nice conditions that produced that gold ring, 4 silver rings and tons of greenies last Saturday before everything closed up. The tide time wasn't ideal and the surf wasn't as calm as I'd like but I made a good go of it in the 4 hours I hunted. Lots of rings again but only 2 silvers. The one with the bling was gold plated at one time and I had to clean significantly so that it could look half decent. The other silver ring spins and reveals a blue stone on the other side. It's an interesting design and I gave it to my daughter who liked it. Interesting and also creepy was the Santeria offering. The round wooden box only had sand inside it when I opened it.
Conditions I could tell were not as good as on my previous hunt.

Friday, 1/21/22
It was a "Teacher Planning Day" so I knew I would be out of work early. I headed back out to the same scene. The surf was much better, nearly flat, but it was also sanded in. The cross had me going for about a second in the scoop before I knew by its weight and discoloration that it was junk. I only hunted for 3.5 hours as I needed to get back home and be ready by 7pm to present on a Zoom. Those light bulb bases sound SOOO good.

Ha that could have just as easily been dog poop 😂. Great hunt.

Back
Top Bottom