Silver Quarter Spill

WyoTom

Elite Member
Havnt posted in a while but I have still been hunting and swinging the good old CTX3030. Decided to hit up some curb strips in the older part of town this morning. Got a nice repeatable 13-46,47 at 5” dug down and saw an old plastic sprinkler thought…. damn! Stood back up and noticed the signal was more off to the side so dug another plug and bam silver quarter!!! Ended up finding 8 silver quarters in the hole. Also found a Merc and some wheats. Also found another silver quarter and a Merc yesterday!

Attachments

• C1F5168B-9B5F-4C01-964C-2E56AF4669F1.jpeg
    C1F5168B-9B5F-4C01-964C-2E56AF4669F1.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 377
Congratz. I have found plenty of pocket spills. Some with more-than-1 silver coin in them. But NEVER 8 silver quarters in the same hole. Nice going !

That’s not even allowed, put them back except one. ...

Haha, yes, you're right : In the interest of fairness and equity, WyoTom needs to put several of those back. After all, how is it fair to the rest of us, that we only dig a single silver quarter at a time ?? Tsk tsk, I'm very offended. Aren't you ? :laughing:

Haha, yes, you're right : In the interest of fairness and equity, WyoTom needs to put several of those back. After all, how is it fair to the rest of us, that we only dig a single silver quarter at a time ?? Tsk tsk, I'm very offended. Aren't you ? :laughing:

I am LIVID!:lol:

That's a big WOW! :shock: I really love it when I get more than one silver in a single hole, but have never even come close to...wait does nine clad quarters count...as "close" to this?

WOWZER ! Nice one Tom. Congrats on a major silver score. Thats more quarters than I've dug all year. The detecting gods were smiling on you for sure. Great job. Mark

Back
Top Bottom