• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Last 2 Hunts: 3 Silver Rings and Ray-Ban’s!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
10/21/21 Thursday:
The surf was going to be rough, but I thought it would be my only opportunity to get a hunt in. The boss gave me the go-ahead to leave work about an hour early to help me time the low-tide. I took Noxy since I was expecting to work any erosion available to me in the wet sand since I knew the surf was going to be too rough. After diddy-daddling for about 20 minutes, and noticing there was nothing :roll:, I decided to go in the water since I have water hunted before in worse conditions. So that was the majority of my 4-hour water hunt. The silver ring came in at about the 3 hours mark.

10/23/21 Saturday:

I normally don’t hunt late into Saturday afternoon’s since I usually go out to dinner with the wife but she was away for a 3 day conference in West Palm Beach and that gave me the opportunity to get a hunt in with Merlin in much better conditions. :thumbsup: I hunted for 5 hours with about 2 of those being in a long 75-100 yard stretch that I worked carefully on my way north and carefully on my way back. Most of the greenies and 2 silver rings came from this area. I was actually quite surprised at how many targets I had missed the 1st time going through there! I really thought I had done a good scouring pattern. As hard as I tried, the yellow just didn’t show but the really nice pair of Ray-Ban’s did! :cool3: They’re in great condition but they are the small frame ones. Still a great ticket in my book and they’ll be going up on ebay today. Not a bad 2 hunts and the foreign coins popping up again bodes well for me. :yes:

I might be sending that red Brinks lock to the Lockpicking Lawyer on Youtube so that he can figure out the combination and make an episode of it.

Attachments

• 10-21-21.jpg
    10-21-21.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 293
  • 10-21-21 Ring.jpg
    10-21-21 Ring.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 10-21-21 Armenian.jpg
    10-21-21 Armenian.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 278
  • 10-23-21.jpg
    10-23-21.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 276
  • 10-23-21 Silver rings.jpg
    10-23-21 Silver rings.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 281
  • 10-23-21 Glasses.jpg
    10-23-21 Glasses.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 286
  • 10-23-21 Euro.jpg
    10-23-21 Euro.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 279
At least you got something! Conditions can change drastically in the 3 days between your hunts, I've seen spots wash out during a hunt and watched them sand in before the next morning...
You could probably figure out the combo on that lock, funny, LPL is one of the guys I watch on the youtube as well!

noice.
How much of an epidemic are those damn vaps? I rarely have a hunt down where I don't find one.

An Armenian coin so far from Armenia! Amazing.
My 1st for me. That one wasn't too difficult to sleuth from where it was but I have come across some countries where it's much more difficult -like Asian countries.
noice.
How much of an epidemic are those damn vaps? I rarely have a hunt down where I don't find one.
AND they sound so good!

Did you start hunting tot lots again? Sure looks like it from those hunts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom