Fun

tombraider2

Had the new EQ 600 out 3 times. This thing can fine tune targets. Been hitting ball park parking lots. Oldest coin was a penny 1961 my birthday year. Went back to where i had signals with lobo, still there sounds like coins. Need a shovel. Any way glad i got this. Guess pics from phone don't work.

3 times out.jpg

Last edited:
Today was boat launches, parking area's. Tough pickings. Still day 4 was paying out. Had to find the manual online to figure some adjusting's out. Shame they don't send it with product.

Nice finds.

I find a lot of clad adjacent to parking lots. I think it's from people taking their keys out of their pocket/purse going back to the car.
GL & HH

Nice finds. You will enjoy the Equinox.

To cleans coins, a YouTuber had a mixture that works good for me: on pennies: a tumbler (harbor freight)+ couple drops dawn dish detergent+squirt of lime-away and fill tumbler with water. I tumble for 10 minutes and they are cleaned and much of corrosion removed. Don't tumble pennies with clad. For clad I just use dawn dish detergent.

Rob

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Oldest coin was a penny 1961 my birthday year.

My birth year is just a few years past when they stopped making silver coins, but it's still fun finding coins as old as I am (or older!).

Congrats on a solid hunt - I love my Equinox. I'll bet yours will find some silver waiting for you there. HH!

I think you'll really enjoy the 600. I have a credit union membership and each branch of my credit union has a coin machine. No charge for members to use. I've found that I don't even need to tumble. I just put the coins in a plastic container with a screw on lid, add some water and some non-colored fish tank rocks and shake for about a minute. They come out clean enough for the machine to accept them. Good Luck!

Had the new EQ 600 out 3 times. This thing can fine tune targets. Been hitting ball park parking lots. Oldest coin was a penny 1961 my birthday year. Went back to where i had signals with lobo, still there sounds like coins. Need a shovel. Any way glad i got this. Guess pics from phone don't work.
Break in the weather, more boat launches. View attachment 490971
Congrats on the clad and the birth year penny! The crankbait is a cute little thing. Do you plan on adding it to the tackle box? :fishin:

Found another load at a lake close to me. And I found a Silve Dime, oh and a knife.

Attachments

• Knife Lk S-Craft.jpg
    Knife Lk S-Craft.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 529
  • Clean LK Shoe Craft.jpg
    Clean LK Shoe Craft.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 530
Rockin' the 'nox! I still like the way it pings on coins all day. It can be noisy when there's a lot of trash&iron around, but it picks out the coins nicely. Looks like you are doing well with your 600!

Today was boat launches, parking area's. Tough pickings. Still day 4 was paying out. Had to find the manual online to figure some adjusting's out. Shame they don't send it with product.

got news for you. even with the manual you will need help from forum members. At least that was the case on my 800.

Nice finds.

I find a lot of clad adjacent to parking lots. I think it's from people taking their keys out of their pocket/purse going back to the car.
GL & HH

I too, but not so much any more. 10 years ago, I would literally find a buck or two in change by just going to Quicktrip gas station/store for my coffee every day and walking my dog in a park each day. I always walked near each parking space. The keyless entries really killed this steady supply of change. Now rarely find any coins in parking lots.

Back
Top Bottom