Saved Kayla’s Vacation and an Apple Watch 3!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I took Merlin out yesterday for about a 4.5-hour spin. The hunt was very uneventful until the halfway point. At this point, I see a couple of girls looking out into the water. One of them comes over to talk to me and tells me their friend Kayla had lost her prescription glass the day before. After I started talking to Allie her friend Summer also comes over. (She must’ve figured out I wasn’t a serial killer :lol:). Allie and Summer both tell me Kayla’s legally blind in one eye and the other has poor vision as well and that without the glasses she can’t see much. I ask her if the frames are made of metal and she thinks about it and says “yes”. (Little did she know that she had come to the right pirate for glasses! ;)) Before taking off to look for the glasses, I told her to check with another pirate about 100 yards away that I had passed as I headed north as he may have found them. 10 minutes later I get a beep, and as I look down I see glasses laying on the ocean floor! :dingding: I hold them up, look through them and I gotta tell you that looking through a Coke bottle would cause less distortion. :twisted: Needless to say, I was pretty sure those were it. As I head back to them, they had already just finished talking to the pirate and were heading back. I hold up the glasses and they couldn’t believe it. :shock: They immediately contact Kayla and Allie wants to give me money as a reward which I always decline as I have a standard fee of a picture with the item’s return. I would later find out that they were down from Michigan – which was ironically bittersweet to me given our loss on here recently. I can’t imagine what that poor girl’s vacation would’ve been like with her glasses, so I was very glad to have been able to come through.

And now on to the rest of the hunt…I found an Apple Watch Series 3! :gettinmoney: THE END

Attachments

• 7-31-21.jpg
    7-31-21.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 526
  • 7-31-21 Allie (Summer took pic) FMDF.jpg
    7-31-21 Allie (Summer took pic) FMDF.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 501
  • Kayla.jpg
    Kayla.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 537
  • 7-31-21 AW.jpg
    7-31-21 AW.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 507
  • 20210801_132121.jpg
    20210801_132121.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 512
Nice return... I have a friend who is legally blind in both eyes and she wears those coke bottle lenses... btw you sort of do look like a serial killer :lol:

Good work Felix, I would like to see a end of year sunglass picture.

Earl now that Felix has Posted some "EC" I think you should counter his offer with something.

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 493
Yeah , I like those kind of girls who don't see well either. But does the tassle earring fit ? Obviously you haven't been hunting very long to know that you NEVER turn down $

... btw you sort of do look like a serial killer :lol:
Well FBI serial killer profiles due suggest that serial killers have above average appearance. :lol: :p
But does the tassle earring fit ? Obviously you haven't been hunting very long to know that you NEVER turn down $
It only fits if its gold! Have you not been on here long enough to know that? :p
I could be detecting as long as Craig has and I would never accept money. (Unless if it was to defray costs for parking, etc.) :yes:

Nice return... I have a friend who is legally blind in both eyes and she wears those coke bottle lenses... btw you sort of do look like a serial killer :lol:

Dude that's cold !! :laughing: I'm going to say Felix looks more like a race car driving , international playboy ( must be the beard and the cool shades ) . He doesn't strike me as a killer but possibly one who would slap one silly if they got on his bad side . :yes:

Felix , feel free to send me a nice pair of Foster Grants for coming to your aid here !:lol: ( just kidding , I've already got prescription glasses that adjust to brightness) . :cool:

Good job on the search and return and it's always nice to see pictures of
Beauties at the beach . :yes:

Dude that's cold !! :laughing: I'm going to say Felix looks more like a race car driving , international playboy ( must be the beard and the cool shades ) . He doesn't strike me as a killer but possibly one who would slap one silly if they got on his bad side . :yes:

Felix , feel free to send me a nice pair of Foster Grants for coming to your aid here !:lol: ( just kidding , I've already got prescription glasses that adjust to brightness) . :cool:

Good job on the search and return and it's always nice to see pictures of
Beauties at the beach . :yes:

You are not very good at profiling are you... :lol: behind those dark glasses are beady eyes... look at the drool coming out of the right side of his mouth... I bet his restraints and weapon are in the pouch on his left hip :yes:

You are not very good at profiling are you... :lol: behind those dark glasses are beady eyes... look at the drool coming out of the right side of his mouth... I bet his restraints and weapon are in the pouch on his left hip :yes:

:laughing::laughing: As Tom would say " you are too cruel " !!
Funny though .:yes:
I will have to admit if I were posing with a little honey like that it would
probably make me drool a bit also .:D

I can see them all now if you zoom in. The beach bar in the background of the girl with her thumb up. Plys his trade there with roofies 1st. Then on to the beach. In his bag ? Duct tape and zip ties. 😬

Eye Candy

Finally a woman in distress for help & a blond to boot , and we finally get to see some eye candy after all these year's , wonder if you have to get your wife's permission to post this :laughing: , I guess we all have to burry the speedo thang now , but I must say those crocks got to go :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: , congrat's I love these kind of threads , with a happy ending , I found a pair of perscription sun glasses last hunt , still here , to bad I don't get your luck :( , nice hunt Felix . :thumbsup: PS OBN , atleast I wasn't as hard on him as Craig :shock::lol::lol::lol:

Felix is a cereal killer. Come on man! Cat? Milk?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom