Quarter roll up to five !

Wom 27

Elite Member
So yesterday I found a very smooth stander. I found it in a park i mentioned before where they used to have the circus. You’d never know it. This was the first silver I’ve found there. I did a hill about 15 feet by 500. No JOY ! On my way home (discouraged) I passed the church where I was married. There’s a very small lot next to it I’ve always wanted to search, so I stopped, took out my ATP and walked over. How discouraging! The lot was covered with broken blacktop,concrete and branches. There was only two square yards of bare dirt! Not even grass…..dirt ! I swung my coil and the streak continues ! A 1957 GW with lots of meat on it. That’s quarter number 5 with nothing else but clad for my trouble. I am not complaining at all. Who knows, maybe there’s a record to be had here :laughing: B564C458-D424-47C2-BEA2-DB6FEBFDDA95.jpeg

A0876B46-BD3D-4E75-9BE0-3B535ED3C09E.jpeg

Wom congrats on quarter #5. I don't remember any posts with that many consecutive silver quarters in a row. Well done and don't be disappointed if just a silver dime shows up next time. Ha ha. My very first silver was a 57 GW. I found it on the side of my house with an Ace 350. Good luck and I hope the streak continues. Mark

Back
Top Bottom