Just The Boring SoCal Silver, Wheats, And Thingamajigs

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from a couple park hunts last week. I found 32 wheat pennies, 8 silver coins and a few other thingamajigs.

Hope you're all having a good week.

Jason

Attachments

• C0FB1867-431E-4447-9132-D1EDA3A629C9.jpg
    C0FB1867-431E-4447-9132-D1EDA3A629C9.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_5189.jpg
    IMG_5189.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_5191.jpg
    IMG_5191.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 411
Yes. You're right. This is very boring. Don't come back on board till you have some CA gold coins to post :cool3:

Wow...you go out on a couple hunts and come back with a bunch of wheaties and silver. I've been hunting in NorCal for 3 months and have found two wheaties and one silver. Well, at least someone's finding the good stuff...congrats!

Wow...you go out on a couple hunts and come back with a bunch of wheaties and silver. I've been hunting in NorCal for 3 months and have found two wheaties and one silver. Well, at least someone's finding the good stuff...congrats!
Thanks! The stuff is out there and hope you find a nice producing spot up north.

Yes. You're right. This is very boring. Don't come back on board till you have some CA gold coins to post :cool3:

Haha, yes one day I'll hopefully post a gold coin. Hopefully!

Is there a specific way that you get past all the junk in the ground? I live in an 1850s house, and I look everywhere. The only good things I have found are suspender clips and an oil lamp piece. The rest of the stuff I am finding are wire or square cut nails. I have a Bounty Hunter Platinum Pro detector. I do not have the 11" coil, do you think I am not going deep enough to find coins and other relatively valuable/historical things? I believe I have the 8" coil.

Nice boring finds, but not with that "S" war nickel...congrats!
Thank you!
Is there a specific way that you get past all the junk in the ground? I live in an 1850s house, and I look everywhere. The only good things I have found are suspender clips and an oil lamp piece. The rest of the stuff I am finding are wire or square cut nails. I have a Bounty Hunter Platinum Pro detector. I do not have the 11" coil, do you think I am not going deep enough to find coins and other relatively valuable/historical things? I believe I have the 8" coil.
You have to go deep. If you aren't finding deep targets that is probably the issue. It has taken years of hunting to know what to listen to and master my detector.
Nice haul...Wow!
Thanks!
Dude, that's actually not bad for hunting a couple of public parks. Nice diggin' man!!!
North Texas Metal Detecting
www.youtube.com/northtexasmetaldetecting
Thanks!

Congrats ! I wish I could find some of that boring stuff .
Haha, thanks!
X2 on the roadster. Very cool. Nice silver haul Jamflicker.
Thanks Charlie.
Nice finds, you are sure scoring some good silvers and I like that car too!
Thanks
Congrats on a nice pile loot! Happy Hunting
Thanks
I like the turquoise roadster, that's pretty cool!
Thanks

Nothing boring here for me Jason. You simply amaze me with the consistent success in your adventures. Hats off to you on another very fine report. Tom can sit on his Glories of Gold. They may be well earned but Silver is just more available to us mortals. Trapper

Nothing boring here for me Jason. You simply amaze me with the consistent success in your adventures. Hats off to you on another very fine report. Tom can sit on his Glories of Gold. They may be well earned but Silver is just more available to us mortals. Trapper

".... but Silver is just more available to us mortals." too funny Trapper! But so true.

Back
Top Bottom