Making A Nox 600 Wireless

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
I have an Equinox 600 like new for my back-up machine. I would like to go wireless with wireless headset. What do I need to do this ?? I have debated selling this and going with a Vanquish 500 Pro. I use my Nox 800 all the time so the 600 does not get used. Any and all suggestions are very welcome. Thanks.
Bubbaron

The 600 is same as 800 as far as wireless.
Just pair it with whatever head or ear phones you want to use. I use the same headphones that come with the 800 on my 600.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have an Equinox 600 like new for my back-up machine. I would like to go wireless with wireless headset. What do I need to do this ?? I have debated selling this and going with a Vanquish 500 Pro. I use my Nox 800 all the time so the 600 does not get used. Any and all suggestions are very welcome. Thanks.
Bubbaron

As Canslaw said, just use your Nox 800 headphones. Hold the power button on the headphones long enough that you hear the "pairing" tones after the power up tones.

I run an 800 now but had the 600 first
I find the 600 when turning it on after the initial pair it would immediately pair up didn't have to do a thing..

the 800 not so fast.. It seems I have to pair it up every time I use it and sometimes it take a minute or so to recognize it unless I turn the machine on and 1/2 a second later turn on the phones and hold the power button on phones until it says pairing.. If I time it "just" right it pairs immediately.

Back
Top Bottom