Minelab Vanquish 540

DbblTap

Elite Member
Just pre ordered a Minelab Vanquish 540.

Anybody pre order it?

GLHH

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

I got the 340 from the same place as basstrackerman. I already have a Nox 600 so didn't need the 540.

The 340 really is like an super simple entry level Equinox with Multi IQ, volume control, sensitivity, three modes: no targets rejected, iron rejected and small foil rejected, 3 tones, virtually the same numerical target IDs as the Nox, battery level, depth meter and automatic noise cancel/ground balance and the V10 10X7" coil.

It works very well, goes plenty deep (8" with great ID and 12" with jumpy ID), runs quiet and feels very nice on the arm since it is lightweight and both the arm cuff shaft and coil shaft are highly adjustable.

Well worth the money for a grab and go, loaner or for the kids and grand kids. It is way better than the Go-Finds and detects better even at this level than the XT 305 and 505.

Jeff

So from what I see there is no headphones jack but Bluetooth only. Am I correct?

Did your coil come with a coil cover? I can't see if mine comes with one and I can't find one on the web.

Did your coil come with a coil cover? I can't see if mine comes with one and I can't find one on the web.

I never had a coil cover until I bought my nox, now I won’t go without one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DbblTap said:
So from what I see there is no headphones jack but Bluetooth only. Am I correct?
It has a ⅛ mini jack, right-hand side and forward near where it narrows towards the rod.

Why they went that way I don't know. Nothing wrong with a good, sturdy, well-located ¼" jack.

Monte

The dealers don't have them yet. But the big box stores do.....:?::?:
I believe that to be true. I won't shop at the big box store that has it. I'd rather wait till mid January then step foot in the place.

The Vanquish 540 Pro Pack includes two coils and coil covers, environmental cover for the control box along with rechargeable batteries and charger (I think) and wireless headphones

The 340 does not come with a coil cover. It did include batteries. The X-Terras had 1/4" headphone jacks, only 1/8" for the Gold Monster, Go Finds, Equinox and Vanquish.

Jeff

Anyone know what or if a 540 is compatible with other wireless headphones?

What I have read, any Bluetooth headphones will work.

Back
Top Bottom