gti 2500

digman

hello all I need info on garrets gti 2500 , what is treasure vision? I couldnt get any solid info . Also what is ground tracking ? Are these important things on a md? if anyone owns one maybe you could give me some insight and your thoughts thanx Bob

Some answers

Treasure Vision is a graphic display that simultaneously shows the depth & size of a target while using the imaging coil. Ground tracking is when the detector adjusts to compensate for changing ground conditions. This allows the detector to get the maximum possible depth/sensitivity. The GTI detectors have ground tracking with the 2500 allowing for manual adjustment. Treasure vision is helpful and helps a lot when "cherry picking" or just plain digging 'cause it reduces the guesswork. Ground tracking is not absolutely necessary, just really, really nice to have. ..Willy.

I just noticed TODAY that a lot of retailers have offered the GTI 2500 Pro package (with 12.5" imaging coil, supreme bag, and headphones) for the same price just the detector was going for a few days ago.

Tough to resist!

Back
Top Bottom