Does anybody have a contact at Minelab in the States?

DbblTap

Elite Member
Been playing telephone tag with MineLab and when info call them back I leave another voice mail then I get one stating they will call in the AM. Soni got no call so I called them and got voicemail and when it comes to leaving a voicemail they just hung up.

Here I have questions about few machines and coil combos and looking to pull the plug NOW with CC in hand and no help.

I will give it one last time before I just buy something else from another company.

Any help from anybody out there?

Thank You

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

While not a personal contact, my father purchased his NOX 800 from this gentleman in Boise, ID.

http://gerrysdetectors.com/

He has been very helpful for my father and even offers classes on detecting parks and nugget hunting. I am purchasing my NOX from him in February of this year when I travel to visit my folks.

It couldn't hurt to reach out and see what advice he may have on support of your NOX. Could be a dead end, but he has been very helpful and informative for my dad.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Thank you for the advice. I started to look at the 3030 and actually saw it work on tv yesterday and was impressed.

I need to know what to expect from it before I buy it from Minelab. Their marketing about it is too generic for me.

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

I could give you all the marketing hype you could stand about the CTX, but the truth of the matter is I won’t. You just have to see it for yourself...
I believe Antiques Detectors in Kansas is a sponsor here also, and Jerry can help with questions and such as well. Lots of sponsors named “-“erry.....they’ll steer you in the direction YOU want to go for YOUR reasons, and I like that way of doing business.

I could give you all the marketing hype you could stand about the CTX, but the truth of the matter is I won’t. You just have to see it for yourself...
I believe Antiques Detectors in Kansas is a sponsor here also, and Jerry can help with questions and such as well. Lots of sponsors named “-“erry.....they’ll steer you in the direction YOU want to go for YOUR reasons, and I like that way of doing business.

Jerr-man is his user name on here

Back
Top Bottom