New membe4

Cal snelling

Old jarhead started detecting few months ago. Bought an ace 400 after Christmas then bought an AT Pro. Trying to figure out the pro mode. So different than the standard. Made some mistakes going to hit all my first yards again. Lots of work but finding the lost bits of history is so interesting. Hunting in central Illinois.

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!!

Gary mds5.gif

Welcome from central Mass. I have the AT Pro also and same as you started using it in standard but quickly went to pro mode. Once you get used to the difference you’ll really like it. I’d never go back to standard mode. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Cal, from your neighbor to the West, the tall corn State, Iowa. Can't wait to see some of your finds!

Old jarhead started detecting few months ago. Bought an ace 400 after Christmas then bought an AT Pro. Trying to figure out the pro mode. So different than the standard. Made some mistakes going to hit all my first yards again. Lots of work but finding the lost bits of history is so interesting. Hunting in central Illinois.

Welcome from Southeast Louisiana. I was born and grew up and lived in Central Illinois till my late 30's.

Welcome from S.E.Arkansas,another old Jarhead here.I don,t have a metal detector yet but am saving for an AT Pro.My son lives in Springfield but doesn,t detect,good luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom