Ammo shortage

The good news is that the gang bangers ain't smart enough to realize that with all the miscellaneous shootin' at nothin' they do every night, their stash of Blazers ain't gonna feed those HiPoints forever.

Seeing as how most of their weapons are stolen anyway, they can steal ammunition just as well.

Speaking of Blazers, KT was in His local Walmart store, yesterday evening. The Queen had needs in the sewing department, and KT had not looked at that stores ammo selection in 3 months. Lo and Behold, they had, under lock and key, plenty of boxes of .22LR, priced below $4.00 per box. KT looked all around to find a clerk but none to be found by the time the Queen arrived and said let's go.

So today, while out and running about, KT swings by the store again. This time clerk was there and in answer to how many boxes of CCI 22LRs they had, he said, well I can only sell you three. So KT picked up 3 boxes. total with tax, came to $12 even. 8 Cents/round. They had some of those half pint milk carton type boxes, same brand, 125 count for $17 + tax ($18.00 total). At 11+ cents/round, I guess they keep that for the new math folks! :D:D Why when you buy in bulk, its always cheaper...right? I had checked them out and if it had been the same price/round, I would have bought 3 boxes of those 125 loose packs. KT's momma didn't raise no fool! That's why KT has money and other folks are looking for the govm't check!

Anyway, KT wanted to report that at least at His Walmart they got some rounds in stock!

Went back...

And got another 3 boxes of .22LR for $4 a box and still some left!:D:D

A week later KT revisited ye Local Walmart and all .22LR is gone, gone, gone!

But when visiting Sports Authority they had .22LR in a 500 loose pack for $40. Same price....8 cents/round. More importantly, KT walked out of the store with a Henry Golden Boy .22 tube feed lever action rifle....this rifle was cheaper than what KT had seen listed as good condition used online. :D:D. Now hanging on the gun rack in KT's Royal Man Cave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom