1880s Coin Purse Found

Big congrats. I was lucky enough to find a coin purse frame, but it only had a barber quarter with it.

Wow simply amazing to find that caliber of coins all together like that. The nickel is incredible! I wonder how that ended up missing??

Great save!

Excellent find, HF! Im sure youre curious to check out those other similar signals now.

Amazing and beautiful. Hope you actually display coins with the purse, they need to be seen together, they’re amazing.

You are already back from Heaven?

Because I would have "died and gone to Heaven" if I EVER found something like that. What an amazing recovery!!

WOW!!!:wow:

Wow - congrats on an awesome find! That's the kind of spill that dreams are made of!

Definitely beats the heck out of the spill with nine rotten Zincolns I found last weekend! :)

Incredible coinage! The Mrs. was probably quite distraught; searching high and low for her lost purse. No ice cream for her kids that day. You just solved a ~140 year old mystery!!

So incredibly cool. Knowing they were lost with the purse is such a great look back at history. Congrats!

Its been a good while since I last seen a post from you but when you do Ron its with some great content. Congrats Ron on the old purse, the strings may have been gone but the content is very rewarding. Super dig! Trapper

Totally amazing find! I have found several of those old coin purse frames, but nary a coin within them.

That's one super find ! Glad you checked that hole ! I always forget to double check....

Back
Top Bottom