Glad i dug my negative numbers today

nelsondetecting

Found in knee deep water about a foot down in a wallet with a metal clip. $380 cash, rang a solid -5 on the nox. Trying to get a hold of the owner now, im sure he will be happy to be getting this back!
DZpNriD.png

You have to repost if you find the owner and let us know his reaction....Don't forget. Inquiring minds want to know..

He going to flip out, at least I hope. I returned a wallet with $400 and barely got a thanks.

You have to repost if you find the owner and let us know his reaction....Don't forget. Inquiring minds want to know..

He was very surprised to get my message, said he lost it 2 months ago swimming and thought it was long gone. Apparently the contents of the wallet are very important to him so ill be shipping it out tomorrow. Ended up getting a $100 reward

Good on you sir. That guy will never forget the solid you did him and you can't put a price on that. The reward was well earned. Good luck, Mark

Found in knee deep water about a foot down in a wallet with a metal clip. $380 cash, rang a solid -5 on the nox. Trying to get a hold of the owner now, im sure he will be happy to be getting this back!
DZpNriD.png

Good on you for returning it! And congratulations on that find!

Wow, mixed emotions. Do not know how to handle this one. $100 to return 4 that was eternally lost. Guy should be a little more thankful. Props to you for the return, just saying, I would struggle with this one. I tend to show appreciation for people when they do things for me, and I kinda expect the same in return.

Wow, mixed emotions. Do not know how to handle this one. $100 to return 4 that was eternally lost. Guy should be a little more thankful. Props to you for the return, just saying, I would struggle with this one. I tend to show appreciation for people when they do things for me, and I kinda expect the same in return.
I don't know but 25% sounds pretty good to me. It doesn't seem like Nelson returned it for the money either. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom