Phil Meyers

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
I had the pleasure along with Cliff to visit Phil Meyers Metal Detector shop. He received the MDT and the upgraded 12" coil for sale. Cliff brought his machine along with the NEW 12" coil and SteveG shaft and his settings. We hopefully helped explain how we hunt the machine as well as what we liked ... or even disliked. I think its a nice add to have the machine available close to home for us Florida hunters who might be interested. Those Florida guys who have ever used the AuqaSound with a Salt Balance knows what a benefit it is. I wish Phil good luck with the machine. For those who havent visited.... id say take the drive and check him out. I believe he is one of 3 now offering the machine here in Florida.

bought my equinox from him in 2019 when i was snow birding in fort Myers good guy to do business with, love my equinox

Tune in @ 4pm for the reveal of the AQ on his Treasure Talk program. We will hear and see from the horse's mouth , Russ. Hope it's good.

Ordered from him and received as promised the Coiltek 10 x 5 Nox. I love the smaller dealers. Not knocking the big dealers, but love to support the smaller dealers.

Back
Top Bottom