Need help with this pin

Benson10

Found this pin this morning. The front says ‘Wagemaker Wolverine’ which I discovered was a wooden boat maker from Grand Rapids, Mi (I found the pin in Grandville, Mi, just outside of Grand Rapids). The back says ‘Robinson Attleboro’. Robinson is a company in Attleboro, Massachusetts that probably made this pin. Trouble is, I cannot find this exact pin in any of my searches, it’s possible value, and approximate of year of manufacture.
bc9e3b027a9961e2bd31455bf628a0f2.jpg

015e14503ad17c7191a0d8e924c1d6e0.jpg

Thanks a bunch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A quick Google search indicates there is a website dedicated to Wagemaker Wolverine boats. https://www.wagemakerwolverineboats.com/

The owner, Brian Fogarty, has expertise in the boats and probably also accessories which might include your pin. The website has an email address listed and his Facebook page, “Wagemaker Wolverine Boats,” lists the email address and a phone number. If he can’t shed some light on your find, he probably knows who could.

[You might even get some offers for the item from members of the club (Wagemaker Wolverine Boats Marque Club of the Antique and Classic Boat Society) that Mr. Fogarty leads if you want to promote a sale.]

Back
Top Bottom