Scuba Detective ill

davidlhyde63366

Forum Supporter
From a post on Facebook from his daughter . ScubaDetector
11h ·
Happy Fourth of July everyone!!! This is Seana Grattan, Robert's daughter. I will be forever thankful for the men and women who bravely served our country to fight for our freedom! Most importantly my father who is a retired/disabled vet from our own US Air Force!! I love you so much dad!!
Unfortunately my dad has fallen ill and won't be able to dive or post for a while. I know he has a lot of followers that love his almost daily posts, so I just wanted to give you all a heads up about his silence. Please pray, send good ju-ju, vibes...whatever it is you believe in for his recovery. Thank you!!
PFI - Land of the free, because of the brave!! 🇺🇲❤❤❤

https://www.facebook.com/scubadetective

Last edited by a moderator:
Prayers for a quick recovery, but take your time Robert and don't rush back into diving again before you are fully recuperated !

Thanks for sharing this Dave !

So sorry to hear about scuba, hopefully he will recover and get back to his passion.

Additional post on Facebook on Roberts condition ScubaDetector
Thank you ALL!! Not much progress today. Still just resting. I've had a few people offer meals, and we appreciate it so much! Unfortunately, my dad isn't able to eat right now. But we will keep you in mind when he is able. ❤ - Seana

No idea what it is but I don't wish this upon anybody. Prayers that he makes it through so he can continue doing what he loves.

The stuff he does for complete strangers is OVERWHELMINGLY selfless. Hope you have a quick recovery Robert, so you can get back out doing what you love most! Best wishes!!!

Back
Top Bottom