Nox Eleven Inch Coil Ears

hikerdude

Forum Supporter
Mine broke off, I sent name, model, phone #, ser # ect to Minelab, and now they want a picture of the broken ears? The warranty is for three years, and I have another year left. What happens next time the ears break? Is there someone that makes and sales Ears that will fit on the NOX eleven inch coil?
I want to be ready for next time.
HH everyone

Mine broke off, I sent name, model, phone #, ser # ect to Minelab, and now they want a picture of the broken ears? The warranty is for three years, and I have another year left. What happens next time the ears break? Is there someone that makes and sales Ears that will fit on the NOX eleven inch coil?
HH everyone

Torque master makes some great stiffener ears. If you have a year left, then I highly recommend getting one.

I'm not linked to this seller in any way, I have one, and well worth the money.

Josh

HH everyone

How often do you literally take the mount bolt and coil off of the machine? I obtained an extra lower shaft for the 6" coil. I just don't remove the actual coils but a very few times. Never once had a coil ears break.

How often do you literally take the mount bolt and coil off of the machine? I obtained an extra lower shaft for the 6" coil. I just don't remove the actual coils but a very few times. Never once had a coil ears break.

And definitely do not over tighten the coil bolt or lean on/torque the shaft.

I have two 800s and owned a 600. Approaching 6000 hours with them and no broken coil ears so far. I guess I am lucky because I don't baby those coils. I beat the !!!! out of them.

Back
Top Bottom