Whites Coinmaster 2

bigkim100

I love vintage electronics, and picked up a beautiful Whites Coinmaster 2 G.E.B.:laughing:
Anyone have a copy of a manual for me??
As well, what is the additional battery on the door for, and what is it...AA?
It does have the 6xAA and 8XAA battery holders as well, but the battery holder on bthe access door seems strange. I do appreciate any help.:roll:

Thank you Smirk, I do appreciate it. The manual has this running on 9V batteries, while mine has 2 battery holders 1 for 8 aa Batteries another for 6 aa batteries, and then a strange battery holder on the door, Any idea about the one on the door??:?:

I really don’t know, I’ve never used this detector...

Thank you Smirk, I do appreciate it. The manual has this running on 9V batteries, while mine has 2 battery holders 1 for 8 aa Batteries another for 6 aa batteries, and then a strange battery holder on the door, Any idea about the one on the door??:?:

I know nothing about this model, but given it's intended to run on 9V, I'd guess the 6AA holder is intended for alkalines (6 x 1.5V = 9V) and the 8AA holder for NiCd or Nimh (8 x 1.2V = 9.6V)

9V batteries are overpriced and have little capacity, so somebody probably converted over to AA.

No clue on your "strange" holder -- take a picture with some size reference maybe we can venture a guess.

Back
Top Bottom