Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Myers Depot Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > Beach and Water Hunting

Old 01-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Supporter

Default Hi

Hi, please keep us posted on how you do learning and finding with the CZ21. A year ago I bought an AT Pro for the dirt, and a Minelab Excalibur for the salt. I had no qualms on selecting the Pro, but did have a tough choice on whether to get an Excal or a CZ21. I used a 1280x for about 20 years, and liked it. Artie

Old 01-11-2014, 05:50 AM

Congrats on your new CZ. I too have one, and like coiltosoil, love the silent searching. There is also super fast recovery, so I rarely have to hit the pinpoint button. I like to hunt with the disc at one, and fairly low sensitivity to eliminate falsing. When I find a spot with good erosion and heavier targets I switch to all metal to find any deeper targets I miss with my normal settings. Good luck.

Old 01-11-2014, 10:12 AM
Elite Member

You guys are really getting me excited now. I checked the tracking and found that my package arrived at the UPS office here in Beaumont just after midnight last night. That means that it is literally 2 miles from me and I won't be able to put my hands on it until Monday!