Recovery of Gold Chain Lost My Stuff Group

floridabill

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
I received a report of a gold chain lost in my area

There were three other members that also responded to the email .

I appeared to be the closest. The gentleman that lost it called me and said that he had been doing landscaping in his yard and lost a very sentimental gold chain. This was two weeks ago and he couldn't find it.

Then he saw our site and contacted us.

Being a water hunter I used my Excal and also took along a Garrett Pro Pointer that I had.

He showed me several areas right by the road long grass. Nothing, moved to a tree he had been pruning and I tried to get the detector in there but just wasn't happening, so I thought let me try the pro pointer.

Stuck my hand in the very thick like bush tree and the owner said he would go get a step ladder so we could get up higher. I started moving it around inside the tree and all of a sudden yes there was a small tone could it be? LOL Yes there it was as I spread the thick branches apart hanging on a branch.

I didn't accept anything so he make a donation to the group
The look on his face was priceless, and repeated when his wife saw it

I'm in the blue shirt on the right

Happy New Years everyone

Last edited:
Way to go Bill. Good to hear your still hunting, you're the reason why I started. We got to get together and do some hunting some time.Good to see you're doing okay. Congrats on the find...

Goodness me that's a face I remember on the right……..:D

Well found Bill.

Good to see you post again Bill, as well as keeping up the good image of our hobby!!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom