Lost My Stuff Group

Good job Wolf, a very nice shot in the arm for the hobby! And without fogcity's idea for the website, Wolfie wouldn't have been able to help! Karma will come both your way!

Is it the girl from Lakewood, WA? Good luck either way and if you could, post up a picture or two of the ring. Thanks wolf, I got my fingers crossed for ya!

Yeah, called her tonight and we are going tomorrow @ 10 a.m. But she may or may not have lost it in a little parking lot grass strip while waiting for a lock smith. So, it's a high traffic area. Somebody may have already eye-balled it. I'll get pics if she brings a camera. WOLF

Guess I don't read this part of the forum enough. I'm catching up though.:lol:
I'm part of the group, and when somebody needs help their e-mail is sent nationwide to everybody in the group, that's how I knew wolf had another job to do up there. I'm still waiting for somebody to lose something here in Colorady.

No luck today. She lost it in a Target parking lot where the trees are planted in a little 5'X5' area. The dirt was hard packed. I told her if she dropped it there more than likely someone eye-balled it and picked it up. Kind of sad as she said it (the ring) has gone through 3 deployments of her husband and he is getting ready to deploy again. She see's it as a good luck charm. Hopefully someone found it and will turn it in to Target. can't be victorious all teh time but I really wish i could have found this one. For her piece of mind. WOLF

Nice try Wolf! Like you said, hopefully someone found it and will return it.

Joined the Lost My Stuff Group network today for NW Arkansas!

Couple of pics from the successful hunt. WOLF

Attachments

• ringfind.jpg
    ringfind.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 451
  • ringfind2.jpg
    ringfind2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 427
Congrats WOLF!

I Just joined the site also! Lets see what happens! Good Luck to all!

Hey Everybody ---

The Lost My Stuff Group is planning to create some logo type shirts & stuff, and at the recommendation of a few of our members I wanted to ask if any of you artistic types out there would please help us in the process!!!

The plan is to come up with a few nice designs, vote on the favorite(s), and then make them available to whoever is interested. Any help that any of you can provide in coming up with a design will be greatly appreciated!!!

As a starting point, below are three example pics I have in an uploadable format (courtesy of Florida Bill). I'm sure several of you will be able to come up with additional designs... Our only thoughts were that our Group name (The Lost My Stuff Group), our motto (We help find lost stuff for FREE!!!), and our web address (www.lostmystuff.net) should be present someplace.

Thanks in advance!!!

Attachments

• LMS pic1.jpg
    LMS pic1.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 590
  • LMS pic2.jpg
    LMS pic2.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 584
  • LMS pic3.jpg
    LMS pic3.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 591
Last edited by a moderator: