Scuba Detective ill

UP DATE FROM Roberts daughter

Scuba's daughter posted this ubaDetector
Favorites · 2h ·
Went to have dinner at my dad's favorite restaurant last night. He loved the fish and chips here, as well as about 5-6 ice teas!! He also had his favorite server, Nicole!! She is such a kind hearted girl. We were so glad to be able to have her wait on us last night. They took amazing care of us in our fragile state!! Highly recommend!!

Last edited:
Sorry

For your loss , we will miss him here for sure , a sad :( time , lost both my parents also , most recently my dog , not much family left , RIP Scuba :(

My condolences to all his family and friends. He was too young to pass. From all his adventures he has shared with all of us, I believe he lived life to the fullest doing what he loved most. RIP

Last hoorah for scuba detective planed ////////

Scuba celebration planed /
SATURDAY, AUGUST 21, 2021 AT 10 AM CDT
Last Hoorah for SCUBADETECTOR
Harrison Twp., Michigan
Details
Event by Scuba Detective
Harrison Twp., Michigan
Public · Anyone on or off Facebook
This is the Preliminary date for the Celebration of life for my father! Details are still underway, and I will update as we solidify them. So far we are planning a Boat Parade, ending at the sandbar for a little fun on the water with a band and an opportunity to share memories of my father. Details on food is still being worked as well. Feel free to share all your ideas! See Less

First off let me say I'm extremely saddened by your loss. I loved Scubas posts here as he represented the best of this hobby. Always eager to help someone reconnect with a lost item with no expectation for a reward.

In regards to your proposed celebration...how's this for an idea? Make sure that each and everyone who attends the parade/sand bar barbeque is FULLY vaccinated. It would be a tragedy for Scubas "celebration of life" turning into more senseless death.

I keep having these visions of him detecting in heaven & returning lost items like he did down here :)

Rest in peace Robert

Sorry to hear about Robert and for your loss. Such a wonderful human being.

Saddened by your loss,,,,,he was one of the most enthusiastic hunters ever,,,,I was traveling to Canada several years ago and was going to meet up but didn't work out,,,,,,we will all miss him

Geeze, COVID,, that's a terrible thing. One of our friends here going like that from this damn covid. I didn't know him except for on here and reading his posts. I thought him brave scuba detecting. Sorry to hear this and thanks for posting.

Scuba's estate sale for any one in the area

Any one in the area where Scuba lived they are having a Estate sale including some of his recovered treasures , also selling his boat. Also holding a celebration of life for him on the lake . From his daughters
ScubaDetector
Favorites · 13h ·
***********ESTATE SALE***********
Thursday 8/19 AND Friday 8/20 11AM-7PM
(Saturday 8/21 if anything is still left TBD)
24641 Trombley St., Harrison Township, MI 48064
Scuba Gear, Household items, Antiques, Furniture, Boating stuff, Dishes, Kitchen.....The WHOLE DANG house, AND THE KITCHEN SINK!! (not Really, but you get it) Plus some stuff found at the bottom of lakes. You know, my dad liked to collect all the goods!! You will definitely find treasures here!!
ORRRRRRRRR, you can just be peaches and give my sisters Shelly and Suzi ALL the hugs, High Fives or Crisp Benjamins they could ever need!

<<POST EDITED DUE TO POLITICS>>

Anyways, if I can, I MIGHT respond to individual requests of things here, but most likely not, because I'm still at home and stuck at work. I hope to see you all on Saturday for the Celebration of Life! ❤ ❤ ❤ - Seana
///////SATURDAY, AUGUST 21, 2021 AT 10 AM CDT
Harrison Twp., Michigan
Details
Event by Scuba Detective, Jamie Graham and James Pauls
Harrison Twp., Michigan
This is the Preliminary date for the Celebration of life for my father! Details are still underway, and I will update as we solidify them. So far we are planning a Boat Parade, ending at the sandbar for a little fun on the water with a band and an opportunity to share memories of my father. Details on food is still being worked as well. Feel free to share all your ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one in the area where Scuba lived they are having a Estate sale including some of his recovered treasures , also selling his boat. Also holding a celebration of life for him on the lake . From his daughters
ScubaDetector
Favorites · 13h ·
***********ESTATE SALE***********
Thursday 8/19 AND Friday 8/20 11AM-7PM
(Saturday 8/21 if anything is still left TBD)
24641 Trombley St., Harrison Township, MI 48064
Scuba Gear, Household items, Antiques, Furniture, Boating stuff, Dishes, Kitchen.....The WHOLE DANG house, AND THE KITCHEN SINK!! (not Really, but you get it) Plus some stuff found at the bottom of lakes. You know, my dad liked to collect all the goods!! You will definitely find treasures here!!
ORRRRRRRRR, you can just be peaches and give my sisters Shelly and Suzi ALL the hugs, High Fives or Crisp Benjamins they could ever need

<<POST EDITED DUE TO POLITICS>>

Anyways, if I can, I MIGHT respond to individual requests of things here, but most likely not, because I'm still at home and stuck at work. I hope to see you all on Saturday for the Celebration of Life! ❤ ❤ ❤ - Seana
///////SATURDAY, AUGUST 21, 2021 AT 10 AM CDT
Harrison Twp., Michigan
Details
Event by Scuba Detective, Jamie Graham and James Pauls
Harrison Twp., Michigan
This is the Preliminary date for the Celebration of life for my father! Details are still underway, and I will update as we solidify them. So far we are planning a Boat Parade, ending at the sandbar for a little fun on the water with a band and an opportunity to share memories of my father. Details on food is still being worked as well. Feel free to share all your ideas!

:?:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom