I Found Rover!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Took Merlin out with the new battery pack that is hopefully sealed well this time for a 4-hour spin yesterday. Conditions have been calm recently which leads to very few targets. I tried to change up my hunting style and spent more time working softer sand and the sand bars which is where people seem to be congregating. I got lucky on my turn-around point half-way through the hunt and got the iPhone 11 Pro Max. It was out of charge but charged up nicely at home. I’ll give the owner a week to send a lost message or call the phone before I reset it and turn it into :gettinmoney: So far nothing has come in, it probably had the service cancelled already.

Attachments

• 7-23-21.jpg
    7-23-21.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 403
  • 7-23-21 Phone (1).jpg
    7-23-21 Phone (1).jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 384
  • 7-23-21 Phone (2).jpg
    7-23-21 Phone (2).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 385
  • 7-23-21 Jamaica.jpg
    7-23-21 Jamaica.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Another good day in the surf

Just a tip for anyone finding a set of keys. If there is a grocery store bar code tag, leave them with loss and found. The last ones I returned were left at Publix and another at the local library. They can notify the owners. Losing a key is a pain, losing a ringful is a major pita.

You are the king of the Sunglasses and Phones!

Those I phones are crazy expensive! I guess many have loss insurance?

Owner

Is a dog lover 4 sure , make sure you do your best to return this one , Shogun was on my old Galaxy S4 , now on my S20fe , nice phone I like it , anyway I put a deposit on my next dog , pick up my pup in the end of March or early April ;) Nice hunt Felix , happy hunting , Earl

Is a dog lover 4 sure , make sure you do your best to return this one , Shogun was on my old Galaxy S4 , now on my S20fe , nice phone I like it , anyway I put a deposit on my next dog , pick up my pup in the end of March or early April ;) Nice hunt Felix , happy hunting , Earl
March , April...of next year ? Why so long. Can you make it that far out ?

Breeding

Taking place in November , puppies won't be ready till than , this dog will be worth the wait , no more details , I will post plenty picks in the spring , Kob had dogs over 20 year's , a 9 month lapse is perfect .

Back
Top Bottom