Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Rock city

Wow, just think, you could have put up a sign "KT's Royal Mineral Farm" :lol:

.....your own personal mineral farm, a geologist's dream !

Hey, maybe it might be for sale now !

On our way to Florida we always pass signs for Rock city in Tennessee , never stop for it ,but have for a few of the other sites , usually in a big hurry with no time for site seeing. did find a video if anyone is interested https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...31BC9A2AFD8F1E0C9E7C31B&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Hey, maybe Dave can take that detecting to water his replaced plugs too !

Looks like Dave found a neat way to water his yard much faster ! :laughing::laughing::laughing: (even his wife and his dog seem to like his idea :lol:)
9UaCvWx.gif

fast way to water yard

Looks like Dave found a neat way to water his yard much faster ! :laughing::laughing::laughing: (even his wife and his dog seem to like his idea :lol:)
9UaCvWx.gif

I like it , haven't even needed to cut the grass this week been so dry , even with watering getting some brown spots. Ground is getting really hard to dig. Been trying to keep my garden , flowers and fruit trees going till the weather breaks . Been more like August weather here for weeks now. We are hoping for at least a shower or 2 this weekend but going to be hit or miss. Lots of peaches on the tree but real small due to lack of water.

Thanks for all the views on the funny edits thread !

one_million_views_banner.jpg
Well, looks like a lot of people have been getting some laughs looking at the funny edits
.......and maybe some just looked to see "what goofy edit did he post now ?" :laughing:
(and I realize some are just mildly amusing, but a few had me laughing out loud before I even finished making them :laughing:)

.....anyhow, thanks for helping this thread get over a MILLION on the view count ! :thumbsup:
SozO9tI.gif

marching-band.gif

(I've been too busy to make new ones as often as before, but I still try to add a new one occasionally, and sometimes more frequently as time allows)

(Thanks for a million view count "part 2" post next !)

Last edited:
Keep it up Gary. In a past era, you would have made a good living being a cartoonist graphic-artist. You could have been charging for your work. But now we're all lazy b#tts and get the cartoons for free ! :laughing:

Glad people enjoyed some laughs !

Keep it up Gary. In a past era, you would have made a good living being a cartoonist graphic-artist. You could have been charging for your work. But now we're all lazy b#tts and get the cartoons for free ! :laughing:

Congradulations on reaching 1 million views , been a very entertaining post on here and looking for many more to come .

Congrats! Keep up the good work when time allows. :thankyou::tiphat::waytogo::wincup:

Keep it up! Love your edits.

Steve

Thanks everyone !!!! :thumbsup:

I think I remember us being somewhat amazed when it reached even 10,000 views, then 20,000, then 50,000 ......ect. :laughing:

Here are posts from when the thread reached 10,000 views and 50,000 views, there are posts from 20,000 views, 100,000 views, 300,000 views and 500,000 views, (and of course a million views :lol:) just do a "search this thread" with the word "views".

10,000 views: https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2945353#post2945353

50,000 views: https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2998958#post2998958

Back
Top Bottom