Mystery threaded brass thing

Chroma

Elite Member
Found this brass thingy at a farmhouse, U.S. penny for scale. This object has three holes and there are no threads on the inside. Here are some different angles:

brass1.jpg

brass2.jpg

brass3.jpg

brass4.jpg

Thanks for any help!

looks like an angled air valve or angled valve in general. a bolt should have gone in through the unthreaded open top hole to hold it down and the threaded stem would be the supply

looks like an angled air valve or angled valve in general. a bolt should have gone in through the unthreaded open top hole to hold it down and the threaded stem would be the supply

Think you could be right. Almost looks like the part on the end of a an air compressor hose. I'll have to see if it fits a Schrader valve.

Think you could be right. Almost looks like the part on the end of a an air compressor hose. I'll have to see if it fits a Schrader valve.

took me a minute to find it online, look for "banjo fittings" on google. in my experience they were either on compressors or something with an oil pump.

Reminds me of gas line fitting on an old carburetor I once tinkered with. Cant remember the manufacturer. Ill keep looking.

Back
Top Bottom