• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Scare at the Castle today! UPDATE

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Prince John came down with a fever and sore throat today, and fortunately the Queen had several Covid testing kits, so PJ fortunately tested negative for that problem…so some Tylenol for the fever and a big bowl of chicken noodle soup was administered, then bed to sleep it off. The Queen had this same stuff 10 days ago, but fortunately KT has managed to avoid it! So far.:D:D

Last edited:
Prince John came down with a fever and sore throat today, and fortunately the Queen had several Covid testing kits, so PJ fortunately tested negative for that problem…so some Tylenol for the fever and a big bowl of chicken noodle soup was administered, then bed to sleep it off. The Queen had this same stuff 10 days ago, but fortunately KT has managed to avoid it! So far.:D:D

So glad to hear it was not Covid !!!!

Maybe you need to hide out in your man cave till the threat of catching what he has is over :lol:

.....and chicken soup is always good ! :lol:

My son and his girlfriend both had it twice, the last time recently my son just quarantined here at home with my wife and myself, my teen daughter is home here now also from school as she just had contact there with someone who had it.

So glad to hear it was not Covid !!!!

Maybe you need to hide out in your man cave till the threat of catching what he has is over :lol:

.....and chicken soup is always good ! :lol:

Prince John has self quarantined in his Royal Bedroom with his Computers, and the Queen brings him sustenance which is left on a TV tray by the door. Two knocks and she is gone! HA HA KT has run of most of the Royal Castle so has been busy taking pictures of silver coinage and fluorescent minerals when he is not in the Royal Man Cave watching pro-football!

My son and his girlfriend both had it twice, the last time recently my son just quarantined here at home with my wife and myself, my teen daughter is home here now also from school as she just had contact there with someone who had it.

Yes, it is pretty scary how quickly it spreads...the 2-3 day infectious period before symptoms show is difficult for unvaccinated people to deal with. Here in the Royal Kingdom, statistically 63 % of those testing positive are unvaccinated, and 0ver 95 % of those in the hospital are unvaccinated. So even tho vaccinated and boosted people are getting it, very few of them wind up in the hospital. To me that simply means the vaccination is significantly lowering the severity of the virus. I really feel sorry for those people who are in the hospital with it and begging for the vaccination, because by then it is too late. One can get vaccinated after (if) they recover, but not during the time they have it.

Update….

Well, Prince John is still sick and a second Covid test showed positive. So for the second time in 2 weeks, KT gets to isolate for a week. Just lovely!

Fortunately KT’s Man Cave is in the Royal Dungeon, and PJ’s room is upstairs on the far end of the Castle from the Royal Kitchen. So we will be saying “hello” from a distance for awhile.

Hope he has the milder symptoms and recovers soon !

Also hope everyone else stays uninfected.

At least your man cave should make for a pleasant isolation room.

Maybe an intercom system is needed for remote communication :?:

Man that's a bummer, hope he gets well soon! But on a brighter note this is my 1000th post on the forum!

Congrats on 1k posts! KT, hope all is well in the castle. My wife had covid a couple weeks ago. There's 6 people living in my household, and luckily noone else contracted it. Hope he feels better soon!

Congrats on 1k posts! KT, hope all is well in the castle. My wife had covid a couple weeks ago. There's 6 people living in my household, and luckily noone else contracted it. Hope he feels better soon!

Royal Thanks, cellrdweller! He is fine now and planning on going back to work on Monday! And the Royal Couple did not catch it, so all is now well in the Royal Dwelling!

Back
Top Bottom