unacceptable...

(Heavy)

Elite Member
This months free stuff in the mail is getting out of hand. First Whites sends me a D2 coil I did not order at zero balance and now Amazon sends five times the item I paid for. It's no wonder companies are in trouble, their shipping departments can't count, duplicate orders and give stuff away. Time to take a closer look at your hired help in shipping and recieving department people. Somebody wake these kids up before the give away all your profits. This is just not...

7of9-15.jpg

100_0975-1.jpg

100_0974-1.jpg

I have called Whites and left a message twice for my rep Mary Hudson at Sweet Home but no reply, I still have the coil. Some effort must be made to the shipper to recover before I just let it go and consider it my lucky month.

100_0977-1.jpg

btw... thanks to whom ever it was here who found these mesh bags for clad and junk control in the field, I really like the dirt sifting through as you go with your hunting. If I could find that thread I'd be happy to send you a set in the mail. These are exactly what I wanted.

Same here....last month I order a Transcend 16 GB class 6 micro card from Amazon for $31. I got it a day before I left for FL. When I came back, In my mail was another! :D They haven't charge me for that one! :lol:

nice, I think you should raffle one off to someone.

I use a red mesh bad with a tie handle just like those when I do my woods hunting and beach hunting. the parks, and schools I usually carry a trash bag, and all good stuff goes in my cargo pocket...

Damn, I need to hurry up and order something from Amazon! I want free stuff!!!

"First Whites sends me a D2 coil I did not order at zero balance"

Since the early D2 coils had lots of problem and many replacement were made to many customers since then...my opinion is that it would be appropriate for Whites to do a recall and just send out new D2 coils within that specific lot number range, like they did with yours. If any of those early coils holds a little longer, it will most likely disappoint a owner at some point after they got the production process perfect. I'd feel well treated with the 10"D2.

As far as the other free stuff...this is a good trend IMO ;-) martin

you bet..

Since you got 5 you want to send me one? :D :lol:

Absolutely bud, you have done me right with your digger sheath's... PM the mailing address or do you want me to send it to the last address I mailed your payment to?

Just got in from a long hunt, about 10:45 pm Chicago time. Man I love these cool nights and full moons. I feel like a lone wolf, hot on the trail of its prey in the open range (well soccer field) :lol: Some little Chinese guy sneaked up over my backside with his hands behind his back like they do, I tell ya if it wasn't for that particular body language he might have not got that extra second he needed for me to recognize him as friend not foe. I have not had anyone ever walk out to meet me in the dark, he was the first :shock: I once walked out of the shadows to meet a cop but this Chinese guy... he got big balls or knows how to handle himself well.

My wife ordered some crafting paint markers. When she got them, one pack had no paint in them. She called the company and they sent her six more packs. She called them back and they told her that when they ship replacements, if they have to open a new case, they have to pull a minimum of six. That didn't make any sense at all. They did not want them back and a week later there was a reversal charge for the entire order on the card. She called again to find out why and that was what they thought was the "right thing to do". It is a rather new startup company and with those policies, they will be out of business very soon.

Doug

A couple of years ago I called to order a Bose Wave Radio for my wife for Christmas and I had remembered from their advertising that said that it comes in a “distinctive Bose Wave Radio box.” Well I didn’t want that sitting on my porch for someone to see so I asked them if they could put the box in another box to conceal it and they said they would and charged me a little extra for the box. No problem.
The day it was supposed to arrive I came home to find this big box sitting on my porch. I ran up to pick it up and it was very light and I thought “what the heck is this?” I opened it up and there was nothing in it. ?? Just an empty box. :shock: So I got on the phone in a panic and said “where is my radio?” :mad: And the person said “it’s on it’s way”
So a couple of days latter the UPS guy shows up out front and I went running out to meet him to quickly hide the radio so my wife wouldn’t see it and he comes out from the truck and says “here’s your Bose Wave Radio.” So much for disguising the box. :lol:

Amazon are staffed with idiots. I ordered a "shake flashlight" (one of those that you don't need batteries for), and got the shipment. The box was labelled "shake flashlight". The box, with the item pictured on the outside, was an AirSoft pistol.

-- Tom

Amazon are staffed with idiots. I ordered a "shake flashlight" (one of those that you don't need batteries for), and got the shipment. The box was labelled "shake flashlight". The box, with the item pictured on the outside, was an AirSoft pistol.

-- Tom

:lol::lol:

-- Tom

What did you do with the Airsoft? my boy and I love those things. The wife has even been known to grab a pistol and shoot my 125lb Black Lab in the butt when he starts in on her at night :lol: Unfortunately I had to put a stop to that because it was on full auto one day and she really mowed him down. When he wants his walk or his food or a rabbit in the yard, neighbors cat, whatever... he can really shake the windows :shock: this doesn't stop him but it's funny when the two of them get to yelling.

<---video

Just an FYI.

You only got 1 extra bag. The item you ordered was for a 4 pack of bags.

Still an extra bag is cool.

Edit: Oh wait, I see, you got 20 bags. NM my bad!!