Metal Detecting... does she care?

(Heavy)

Elite Member
How many of you (guys) have a woman that would actually come out and dig something with you?

Mine has absolutely no interest in metal detecting anything unless it was the only way she could get to the beach. She beat me to a Cali shore last week and didn't even take a detector... I am home with the dogs :no: who would go to the beach and not bring a MD :lol:

100_0968-1.jpg

Not only does my better half care she does her best to prove shes better then me. Every hunt is like a contest... I have to say I might win on the clad count for the most part but she gets way more bling...

M&M stands for Michael and Michelle. We both go, have our own detectors, pinpointers and shovels! Sometimes she beats me in clad count, but that's okay! We are getting ready to go out now as I type this. This whole metal detecting thing is her fault. She came up with the idea! So, yeah, she cares!

My wife comes along when I go to the beach if I don't go at 5AM...:lol: She could care less about the walking so she'll just lay out and relax while I walk up and down the beach. After I get done hunting a couple hours we swim and sun together. It's our relaxation time since we now get so little time together since I went back to work. I'm days and she' 12 hour nights We see each other about 30 minutes a day on work days and get 1 and sometimes two coinciding days off. If I go to a park or elsewhere she usually won't go.

Back
Top Bottom