• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Google Chrome...

(Heavy)

Elite Member
Have you found use for it?

No, it does not have a toolbar yet and there is no where to store favorites but have you found better connection to netflicks and other demanding sites to include your browser based MMO's?

All i use is Chrome...

without favorites somewhere using only Google Chrome would be very difficult please

7of9-4.jpg

Have you found use for it?

No, it does not have a toolbar yet and there is no where to store favorites but have you found better connection to netflicks and other demanding sites to include your browser based MMO's?

Don't understand what you mean. I started using Chrome a couple of weeks ago. Kind got tired of switching from FireFox to Explorer just to watch a YouTube video. It imported my FireFox bookmarks, and you can bookmark any site, same as most any other browser. Not sure about toolbars, usually try to remove as many as I can, for max window space... Does have some problems, but could be my Dial-up connection. Images don't always load, and have to keep reloading pages if the pictures are important. Least the video works.

Don't understand what you mean. It imported my FireFox bookmarks, and you can bookmark any site, same as most any other browser.

I better look again... I just DL G-Chrome and I didn't see the import feature, I got it now thanks :yes:

wrench icon,
bookmark,
import from IE
and be sure to enable it to show on a toolbar.... very nice!

I just started using Chrome this past week and I like it a lot.

I set up a gadget on my iGoogle homepage that has all my favorites listed.

Been using it for awhle.
I have hundreds of bookmarks saved, don't care about toolbars, faster than most others I have used, and if something bad happens and you lose power or it gets shut down due to any other problem, it keeps all your tabs and asks politely if you want to reopen them.

The best thing is, if a tab blows up, you see this...

ggg.jpg

The best thing is, if a tab blows up, you see this...

Well i'm still not totally sold on it, however I see it spell checks this forum for me now. But it has trashed my photobucket album and sensors are going crazy all over the place. The text is terrible :lol: I will start repairs to display consoles right away.

this is Seven of Nine to FMDF... please respond

7of9-1-1.jpg

I love Chrome. When I was really into several games on facebook, that was the only browser that would refresh quick enough to run the scripts and other add-ons. It really is pretty slick.

Last edited:
Been using it for awhle.
I have hundreds of bookmarks saved, don't care about toolbars, faster than most others I have used, and if something bad happens and you lose power or it gets shut down due to any other problem, it keeps all your tabs and asks politely if you want to reopen them.

Firefox has done that for years and even IE does that now as well :yes:

Back
Top Bottom